Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Promoting The Lost Dogs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Promoting The Lost Dogs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Promoting The Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought I had read somewhere on this board that someone was soliciting ideas on how to make the Dogs known to more people and an idea stuck me. Several people have already indicated they thought the videos I've posted were good enough to release, so my thought was, lets get the number of viewings way up and I'll change the tags on the songs so they will be more likely to come up when anyone searches youtube for similar types of bands. If all of us fans view the videos regularly and post them everywhere we think others might view them, the numbers could get high enough to perhaps create a bit of a "YouTube Buzz".
What do you think?
09-23-2007 23:01 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Promoting The Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds good to me!

09-24-2007 13:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Free advertisement, the best kind. Cool
09-25-2007 12:36
lam77s

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just put two of your YouTube videos (at least I think they're yours) on my MySpace page and just sent out a bulletin for people to take a look. I hope it's okay. Excellent job, btw!

Linda
09-25-2007 13:09 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by gingeflixen

Excellent! Thanks very much! I've been trying to post them in the comments of the guy's different myspaces. Any other ideas?
09-25-2007 14:15 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Promoting The Lost Dogs

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH