Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Doc Love on black board right now. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Doc Love on black board right now.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Doc Love on black board right now. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

www.77s.com/wbb2

09-14-2007 12:47 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
RE: Doc Love on black board right now. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He was gone in minutes and said nothing...sorry for the much ado about someone.

09-14-2007 14:51 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
THX1136 THX1136 is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-300.jpg

Registration Date: 06-27-2007

RE: Doc Love on black board right now. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Out of curiosity Mr. E., what is the significance (if any) of your avatar?

09-16-2007 21:08 THX1136 is offline Send an Email to THX1136 Homepage of THX1136 Search for Posts by THX1136 Add THX1136 to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

Its "the numbers" from LOST. If you don't type them in, the whole world gets destroyed... well, they let it happen two seasons ago, but it seems we're still here...

09-17-2007 12:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Miniature Poodle

Now I know the rest of the story! :o) I don't watch much TV so I am basically clueless. Thanks for the reply.

09-17-2007 17:41 THX1136 is offline Send an Email to THX1136 Homepage of THX1136 Search for Posts by THX1136 Add THX1136 to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

LOST is about all I watch too. But I'm definitely hooked on it.

09-17-2007 18:10 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Marti
Dachshund

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My interest in Lost began and ended with the horse that popped out of the jungle. somewhat like the Doctor logging in for a minute to check for PMs.
09-20-2007 15:05 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are lots of things that make appearances on the show, and are tied to the characters "past" life. Time travel is now making an appearance so I'm not sure what the horse actually was or was doing there.

09-20-2007 21:07 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Marti
My interest in Lost began and ended with the horse that popped out of the jungle. somewhat like the Doctor logging in for a minute to check for PMs.

I've always thought that he just checked in to check out The KMax Thread........

Hmmnnn...

PMs......................

interesting theory.................
09-20-2007 22:36 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Marti
Dachshund

Generally, the reason for logging on for a minute without checking forums is to check PMs, but that's not an informed opinion in this case.

Maybe the horse was just popping in to see if the world was going to blow that day. They get antsy before storms.
09-21-2007 13:58 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
Miniature Poodle

I thought they got horsey before storms.

09-22-2007 22:07 THX1136 is offline Send an Email to THX1136 Homepage of THX1136 Search for Posts by THX1136 Add THX1136 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Doc Love on black board right now.

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH