Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Releases » christmas album » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page christmas album
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
chazcaster chazcaster is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

christmas album Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard Derri mention at Cornerstone that the Dogs were
working on a christmas album. Does anyone know the
status of this project?

"like a child or not at all"
09-06-2007 19:10 chazcaster is offline Send an Email to chazcaster Search for Posts by chazcaster Add chazcaster to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the first I've heard of this news, but with a Christmas tour in the works for those lucky dogs on the West Coast, this makes a lot of sense. Looking forward to it!!

09-08-2007 21:15 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

they had a real "treat" for those of us who got to see them last Christmas, I hope they pick it up again this year. Gentlemen, if you're reading this, try "the gift of the Magi " on the west coast too!

09-08-2007 21:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
davidtpark davidtpark is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 01-22-2006

Derry mentioned this to me when they were in DC this past summer. Are they looking to put it out this Christmas? Do you think they'll wait until next year?
10-31-2007 22:25 davidtpark is offline Send an Email to davidtpark Search for Posts by davidtpark Add davidtpark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Releases » christmas album

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH