Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Elenore live in Katy Texas » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elenore live in Katy Texas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Elenore live in Katy Texas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The link should be working again. Sorry about the trouble

Elenore
08-13-2007 15:15 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-304.jpg

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow. That sounds great.

Got any more samples?

I got to see them at C-Stone, and would have loved to see them toward the end of the tour to see how things evolved.

77's - 9/13/96, 9/17/96, 10/29/99; LOST DOGS - ?/?/1994?, 2/10/96, 5/24/96, 7/5/05, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE - 3/14/02, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE/MARK HARMON - 11/20/04 MIKE ROE/TERRY TAYLOR - 8/19/03; MIKE ROE/MIKE PRITZL - 11/18/05, 11/14/06, 6/29/07
08-13-2007 19:25 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by gingeflixen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is more but I still have a lot of work yet to do on it. Thanks for your comments!
08-13-2007 21:13 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Elenore live in Katy Texas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fantastic! Thanks very much!

08-13-2007 22:26 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Elenore live in Katy Texas

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH