Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Cornerstone 2007 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone 2007
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a preliminary mix of a song from the Katy show. I'm still working on the rest of it.

Elenore
08-09-2007 21:50 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! NiCe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gingeflixen
This is a preliminary mix of a song from the Katy show. I'm still working on the rest of it.

Elenore

Beautiful Cool

08-09-2007 22:10 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Agreed - very nice!! Listening to it now - sounds great!

08-10-2007 12:16 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

AHH!! That guitar solo at the end is slaying me...all over again!!!

08-10-2007 12:17 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:

Elenore

Cool
08-10-2007 13:09 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-260.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2006

Awesome, ging!

I wonder if I can synch that to the mute videos I took. I didn't know the camera I was using didn't have a microphone. :\

-Psalm 73:26

08-10-2007 13:45 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

quote:

Elenore

"Server not found" ?!?!

Where did it go? Where can I find it?

Crying

08-12-2007 21:31 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Marti
Dachshund

I downloaded it while there was still time.

That was from the era before my discovery of the Dogs. I can hear a bit of Choir influence in that arrangement.
08-12-2007 23:05 Marti is offline Send an Email to Marti Search for Posts by Marti Add Marti to your Buddy List
gingeflixen gingeflixen is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 07-27-2007

Sorry guys, it should be back up later today.
08-13-2007 11:30 gingeflixen is offline Send an Email to gingeflixen Homepage of gingeflixen Search for Posts by gingeflixen Add gingeflixen to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Cornerstone 2007

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH