Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: No Room For Us Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zudrak,

Thanks for playing anyway. Wink

Check your inbox - your parting gift is in there - well, not in there, but it's referred to anyway.

As of tonite, I'm still eagerly awaiting the SE disc. You must be enjoying it now!

07-30-2007 21:54 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DaLe,

If you're reading this, it's your turn to check your inbox...

07-30-2007 22:07 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-260.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2006

RE: No Room For Us Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I see your PM and raise you one PM. Wink

I am enjoying the new SE CD. I opened it, put it on my iTunes and transferred it to my iPod as I was going to a hockey game an hour away from my house last night. That way I could listen to it on the way to and from the rink as well as during the game. Great disc!

I pray you have yours soon if not already.

-Psalm 73:26

07-31-2007 09:54 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah a little bit of the new SE disc reminds me of "Lets Spin", certain parts like "Humble Man Rises", and "Medly Of Our Hit", vocally and musically has some simularities to certain things on there.
07-31-2007 11:07
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak
I opened it, put it on my iTunes and transferred it to my iPod as I was going to a hockey game an hour away from my house last night. That way I could listen to it on the way to and from the rink as well as during the game. Great disc!

Hockey in the summer?!?!

Shocked

07-31-2007 11:24 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

quote:
Originally posted by pmac
quote:
I opened it, put it on my iTunes and transferred it to my iPod as I was going to a hockey game an hour away from my house last night. That way I could listen to it on the way to and from the rink as well as during the game. Great disc!

Hockey in the summer?!?!

Shocked

Heh. Yeah, I play in a Friday night league in the summers, but my cousin-in-law (regularly the center on my line) plays goalie as a sub in another league. He's not real sure of the way to the rink that's an hour away, so I go to get him there and back and cheer when he makes his saves. Big Grin They won, 5-2, over one of my winter team's former rivals, so it made for a good night out.

07-31-2007 12:11 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

quote:
I see your PM and raise you one PM. Wink

I am enjoying the new SE CD. I opened it, put it on my iTunes and transferred it to my iPod as I was going to a hockey game an hour away from my house last night. That way I could listen to it on the way to and from the rink as well as during the game. Great disc!

I pray you have yours soon if not already.

Thanks Zudrak - your prayers will be answered, just not in the timing I would want. I want it yesterday!! And I still don't have it today! Crying Oh well, I'll keep checking that mailbox! I know it will be great and definitely won't be a "horrendous disc". Big Grin

07-31-2007 21:33 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

Thumb Up! SE CD Arrival Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The SE CD arrived yesterday! Good news for me. Thanks J & E for all the work you do in the shipping and receiving department... I didn't pre-order (didn't know about that deal until recently), so I'm glad mine came as quickly as it did.

Thanks guys - listened to it several times already. Nice work!! Early favorites are "It All Depends", "The Midget...", "Giants in the Land" and the DAMB-inspired (?) "Medley of our Hit" (nice to see a "Roeism" there), though they're all good.

08-07-2007 13:21 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

RE: SE CD Arrival Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Big Jim
The SE CD arrived yesterday! Good news for me. Thanks J & E for all the work you do in the shipping and receiving department... I didn't pre-order (didn't know about that deal until recently), so I'm glad mine came as quickly as it did.

Thanks guys - listened to it several times already. Nice work!! Early favorites are "It All Depends", "The Midget...", "Giants in the Land" and the DAMB-inspired (?) "Medley of our Hit" (nice to see a "Roeism" there), though they're all good.

WARNING: Your other CD's may experience jealousy as you spin TMTSTM over and over. Big Grin

08-07-2007 14:00 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

Cool Central NJ Terry Taylor, Mike Roe House Concerts - July 2009 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Folks,

I'm posting to this old concert link in the hopes of resurrecting the community of kindred spirits who attended the Lost Dogs show in Somerset, NJ in July 2007. I have gotten in touch with Zudrak and Bubbaepp, but need to get in touch with pmac or any others who may be lurking out there! I made the mistake of not keeping a contact list at that July 2007 show, so I need your help to recreate it and get in touch with the folks who attended that show who would want to attend one or both of these shows in July 2009!! Smile

The Terry Taylor and Friends show (which includes Steve Hindalong and Terry's son Andrew) is coming in 12 days to East Brunswick, NJ on 7/12! For more info, please contact Dean Zimmerman at dwzimmer@rci.rutgers.edu. There is also a website at http://home.comcast.net/~dzimmerman2/sit...nds_in_Concert/ and a Facebook events page for those who are on FB: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112109631102&ref=ts

Mike Roe and special guest Michael Miller will also be coming to East Brunswick, NJ on 7/21! Mike Roe will also be doing a master class seminar before the show at 5:30 pm that evening! These are separate events and the cost for the master class is $20. The cost for the concert is a separate $20. See also the FB events page for the concert at: http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?si...h=s_HsN&u=qBr5L

There is also a link to the master class FB events page from the above FB link.

Go to http://www.LAMConcerts.com or http://www.77s.com or http://www.michaelroe.com to purchase tickets. For this 7/21 NJ Mike Roe date, tickets for both master class and concert need to be purchased in advance. More tickets need to be purchased for both the master class (five more) and concert (ten more) in order for these events to happen. Since there is the slim possibility of either or both of these events not happening, please help me spread the word! I know this won't be a problem as we have enough fans out there to get the word out!

pmac - hope you get this!

God bless!

Jim

06-30-2009 08:58 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Dogs - Somerset NJ 7/6/07

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH