Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » new orleans show 7/24/07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new orleans show 7/24/07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mike mike is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2006

new orleans show 7/24/07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we had a great time at the new orleans show, small venue but
everyone had a good time. played new se song. got the new
se cd, it is fantastic!

dont remember the full set list but here are some of the songs.

broken like brooklyn
devils elbow
thats where jesus is
bullet train
no room for us
if you lived here
rocky mountain mines
if you want to

i posted some pictures on myspace.com/mikeindest.

m
07-26-2007 10:30 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: new orleans show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice pics... Your band opened for them, huh? Very cool... Looks like an intimate and fun venue. I've seen that one before in pictures.

Can't wait to get the new SE CD in the mail...

07-26-2007 19:59 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Should be soon, all the domestic ones have been sent. And most of the international ones will be out today I believe.

I will have to check out the pictures from home later, I can't see that site at work. Frown
07-27-2007 10:49
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

Se Cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Audiori,

Great news! Thanks a million... I'm very much looking forward to hearing it. My wife's outta town, so I can play it loud, heh heh... On the downside, I'm home with my boys (in itself a good thing), but I now have strep throat... Frown Oh well, you can't have it all I spose... Big Grin

I see the Dogs are playing Rocky Mountain Mines at some shows, including this one. Didn't hear that one in NJ, but that is one of the best Lost Dogs story-telling tunes imo. They really are playing a lot from LRRH during this tour, definitely one of my favorite Lost Dogs CD's...

07-27-2007 21:15 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'll enjoy the new SE CD. It's a durn good 'un. "My Cardboard Box" deserves to be played loud.
07-27-2007 22:10 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Se Cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Big Jim

I see the Dogs are playing Rocky Mountain Mines at some shows, including this one. Didn't hear that one in NJ, but that is one of the best Lost Dogs story-telling tunes imo. They really are playing a lot from LRRH during this tour, definitely one of my favorite Lost Dogs CD's...

Yeah, same here... when I keep seeing that they're playing Rocky Mountain Mines at these various shows, makes me wish they did at the NJ show too, it's a great, as you say, "story-telling tune"... like "The Last Testament of Angus Shane"... another I'd like to hear live sometime...

07-28-2007 21:21 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

RE: Se Cd Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
when I keep seeing that they're playing Rocky Mountain Mines at these various shows, makes me wish they did at the NJ show too, it's a great, as you say, "story-telling tune"... like "The Last Testament of Angus Shane"... another I'd like to hear live sometime...

Yes, "The Last Testament of Angus Shane" - that's another great one that would be good to hear live.

pmac - check your inbox...

Thanks...

07-29-2007 00:07 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-260.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2006

quote:
Originally posted by pmac
quote:
Originally posted by Big Jim

Yeah, same here... when I keep seeing that they're playing Rocky Mountain Mines at these various shows, makes me wish they did at the NJ show too, it's a great, as you say, "story-telling tune"... like "The Last Testament of Angus Shane"... another I'd like to hear live sometime...

FWIW, they did play "Rocky Mountain Mines" at the Voorhees show last year. I was hoping to hear it again in Somerset, but alas... you can't have them play eight albums' worth of music (nine if you include Island Dreams), can you?

-Psalm 73:26

07-29-2007 23:13 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Zudrak
FWIW, they did play "Rocky Mountain Mines" at the Voorhees show last year. I was hoping to hear it again in Somerset, but alas... you can't have them play eight albums' worth of music (nine if you include Island Dreams), can you?

I was at that show with my son, and you're right, they did. I should've remembered that!

No, I can't have them play eight albums worth of music, just my personal favorites... Wink

(... and no, I won't include Island Dreams Tongue )

07-30-2007 11:40 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Big Jim
Miniature Pinscher

Text Rocky Mountain Mines Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was there in Voorhees too, but a friend (who came at my insistence) and I got to the show late, so I think I missed this song... Mad They must have played it towards the beginning of the set (first half-hour)? Surely I would have remembered?? I hope I'm not that senile already... Smile

Anyways, this is one reason I wanted to do my own show - that way, I wouldn't get there late! Roll Eyes

Speaking of personal favorites, I had a real hard time boiling it down to 10 favorite Lost Dogs tunes for the personalized CD! What other band is going to do that for you! These guys are the best...

07-30-2007 12:11 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List Add Big Jim to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of Big Jim: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for Big Jim
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » new orleans show 7/24/07

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH