Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Lost Dogs confirmed for C'Stone '07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs confirmed for C'Stone '07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Cool Lost Dogs confirmed for C'Stone '07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/bands.cfm
12-26-2006 15:08 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike Roe too.
12-27-2006 15:19
futuretrophywife futuretrophywife is a female
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-289.gif

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

Question Cornerstone and then...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is there a Cornerstone After-Party concert being planned for the Chicago area as there was last year? If not, my church and/or my house would be interested.
02-20-2007 21:43 futuretrophywife is offline Send an Email to futuretrophywife Search for Posts by futuretrophywife Add futuretrophywife to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for futuretrophywife
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Lost Dogs confirmed for C'Stone '07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How long before we see the Dogs' tour schedule for this summer?

05-16-2007 00:08 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
futuretrophywife futuretrophywife is a female
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-289.gif

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

Arrow RE: Cornerstone and then...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is the info on the July 1st show after Cornerstone:

Venue: Fellowship Chapel, conveniently located in Bolingbrook, IL, on Route 53 near I-55 and I-355. 308 Robinhood Way, Bolingbrook 60440

Sunday, July 1, 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:45. General admission.

Tickets: $10 in advance or at door

Contact Fellowship Chapel at 630-759-8981 or gafritz@juno.com for more information. www.fchapel.com
06-11-2007 11:42 futuretrophywife is offline Send an Email to futuretrophywife Search for Posts by futuretrophywife Add futuretrophywife to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for futuretrophywife
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Lost Dogs confirmed for C'Stone '07

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH