Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Island Dreams / Tim Chandler » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Island Dreams / Tim Chandler
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MacbthPSW MacbthPSW is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 02-02-2007

Island Dreams / Tim Chandler Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi folks. I've got all of the Lost Dogs albums pre-Island Dreams. I passed by on Island Dreams because the lyrics and harmonies are what I like most about the Dogs.

However, I'm a huge Tim Chandler fan, and for some reason it didn't occur to me that he might have played on Island Dreams. I looked up the info on the website, and sure enough, he did! But Derri is also credited with bass; I find his bass playing competent but *boring* Smile

So, could someone tell me: does Tim Chandler play bass on most tracks on the album? Or just a few?

Thanks!
02-02-2007 23:23 MacbthPSW is offline Send an Email to MacbthPSW Search for Posts by MacbthPSW Add MacbthPSW to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm not certain off hand, could ask ol Tim himself. If he doesn't see this post he often hits the http://www.danielamos.com board or http://www.theChior.net board.
02-03-2007 00:48
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.thelostdogs.com/music/islanddreams/

Also Featuring:
Steve Hindalong: Percussion, Glockenspiel, Thumb Piano, Energy Chime
Tim Chandler: Bass
Matt Slocom: Cello

02-03-2007 17:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
MacbthPSW MacbthPSW is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 02-02-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by MacbthPSW

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
http://www.thelostdogs.com/music/islanddreams/

Also Featuring:
Steve Hindalong: Percussion, Glockenspiel, Thumb Piano, Energy Chime
Tim Chandler: Bass
Matt Slocom: Cello

Yes, that's the page that prompted my question. It also says on that page:

The Lost Dogs are:
Terry Taylor: Vocal, Guitar
Derri Daugherty: Vocal, Guitar, Bass
Mike Roe: Vocal, Guitar

So does Tim handle most of the bass on the album, or does Derri? But if Tim is so easily accessible, I might as well ask him myself Smile

Thanks folks!
02-03-2007 17:37 MacbthPSW is offline Send an Email to MacbthPSW Search for Posts by MacbthPSW Add MacbthPSW to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Ahhh, I see.. I misread your question when I posted that.. nevermind. Smile )

Yeah, he's always very friendly to talk to.. will probably respond if he's not overloaded with work.

02-04-2007 04:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Island Dreams / Tim Chandler

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH