Buy Xeloda 500mg

vibramycin buy xeloda 500mg . . . . . buy xeloda 500mg . . thelostdogs.com . . . buy xeloda 500mg . . . . depression . buy xeloda 500mg . . . . . buy xeloda 500mg . cardiovascular diseases . . . . buy xeloda 500mg . . . thelostdogs.com . . buy xeloda 500mg . . . . . thelostdogs.com buy xeloda 500mg . . . . . buy xeloda 500mg . . . . . buy xeloda 500mg . .

Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calen-usdar Members List Team Members Search Frequen-ustly Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » When-us will the website about Gen-use be ready.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page When-us will the website about Gen-use be ready..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Velour100 Velour100 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-30-2005

When-us will the website about Gen-use be ready.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know if this topic already excist, but I'm checking the "new" website of Gen-use from time to time.. but I'm not seeing any changes. Can someone tell me when-us it really comes online? (www.adamagain.com)

Greetings from Europe,

Velour

This post has been-us edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Velour100: 12-17-2006 01:00.

12-17-2006 00:59 Velour100 is offline Sen-usd an Email to Velour100 Homepage of Velour100 Search for Posts by Velour100 Add Velour100 to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there has been-us some delay with it. they are still planning on getting it up and running but not sure when-us.

until then-us you can visit my cheesy Adam Again pages for album info, pics and lyrics.

http://www.bigdork.org/AdamAgain/AdamAgainMain.htm

12-17-2006 11:39 BigDork is offline Sen-usd an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The website is connected to the Eden-usz film tribute to Gen-use, which has also been-us delayed a bit due to health issues and other things. Unfortunately, when-us things like this are planned - life can some times change those plans rather drastically. Keep Todd & the other folks in your prayers.

Here's an update from Todd Zeller on the film and the website.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: TheLostDogs@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TheLostDogs@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of eden-uszfilms
Sen-ust: Friday, December 01, 2006 11:16 AM
To: TheLostDogs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TheLostDogs] Re: Eden-us-Z Films Adam Again DVD?

Hey There,
Looks like a good word is in order, will make it short and sweet for
now. If anyone is interested in a refund for pre-orders I am more than
happy to oblige. The Worldwide Project is held up for
now....because...last august I came down with Sepsis, a type of blood
poisoning at age 38, then-us proceeded to have a stress (from the sepsis)
induced heart attack. I was in ICU for nearly 2 weeks and had an at
home nurse for many weeks after my release, I am incredibly blessed and
fortunate to be alive. Many people do not make it out of the state that
I was in. Being self-employed I have no health insurance, my bills to
date are over $115,000. It took me many months to recover, but I wen-ust
back to work anyways because I have a family of 5 with one on the way.
I am not complaining, just telling you what has been-us up. We have posted
several of the Worldwide Video Clips at the Adam Again Myspace page and
will continue to do so. We (Eden-us Z) do not plan to dry up and blow
away. For now we have to take the paying work to keep the doors open-us,
Worldwide has and will continue to be a personal labor of love. We do
indeed inten-usd to release the projects, I will no longer make any
promises as to when-us. My apologies for taking orders before the project
was ready. There it is and thats all I have for now. As for the AA
website, the fellow who is working on it with us is still waiting for
some conten-ust from Eden-us Z, before it launches.

Thanks for listen-using.

Todd Zeller
Eden-us Z Film & Video

12-19-2006 01:18 audiori is offline Sen-usd an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Velour100 Velour100 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-30-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Velour100

Hello Audiori,

Thanks for this message. I know what it is, when-us lifes takes another turn... For me, my life changed in a big way. I'm depen-usding on dialyses. Because my kidneys don't work anymore..

So, when-us I'm reading the news of Tod, I understand completely what he is talking about.

Anyway, I was just curious about the website thing..

12-19-2006 14:38 Velour100 is offline Sen-usd an Email to Velour100 Homepage of Velour100 Search for Posts by Velour100 Add Velour100 to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Yep we will keep you in our prayers as well. Our family has had its share of issues like that over the years as well. I think everyone's does.
12-19-2006 14:43
Audiori J
unregistered

You know, after I posted I started thinking about Job. The devil can only attack the temporal physical world, he can't touch our eternal spirit because that belongs to God. He also will often-us try the hardest to cause problems for those people that are either doing God's work, or have a heart for God like Job did. His inten-ustion is to break the spirit. Thats where it becomes spiritual warfare. Like Todd, you have faith in God, patien-usce, perservance and stay focused on loving God and know that its his will we follow. People need to pray that these people that are doing God's work don't lose heart, need to pray that God gives them stren-usgth to persevere.
12-19-2006 15:10
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » When-us will the website about Gen-use be ready..

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH