Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Pasadena Show 10-01 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pasadena Show 10-01
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Pasadena Show 10-01 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no pics yet, but i do have a big ass video for those of you not on dial up. Tongue

http://www.bigdork.org/video/GetMeReady.mov

I would download this before trying to play it. It's like 57mb or something like that.

maybe i'll come up with a review later this week after i get some sleep.

BD

10-02-2006 06:41 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks BD. always good to see your vids.....

though i sometimes feel bad that you never get to just enjoy the show.

crying in the dark

10-02-2006 08:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Mike B. Mike B. is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-247.jpg

Registration Date: 08-20-2006

Thumb Up! Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice Video BigDork. Wink
10-02-2006 10:47 Mike B. is offline Search for Posts by Mike B. Add Mike B. to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool!
10-02-2006 12:30
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
RE: Video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B.
Nice Video BigDork. Wink

it's a bit rough... i kinda rushed to get something done last night after the show. it will be a long time before i can get a decent video done so that will have to do for now.

i don't know if the sound is going to be good enough... no one recorded the audio Frown

I was kinda bummed

10-02-2006 22:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Ahh thats how we felt after Cornerstone the last year Daniel Amos played, we filmed but didnt get a soundboard. We would need that to ever use the films we have from that show, they are basically useless without it. I know a few people did get a soundboard but we never recieved a copy from anyone.
10-03-2006 12:17
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

break out the Soundboard recordings !!!

if I see or HeaR any around I will be sure to HooK you guys uP.

p.s. what year was the last year Daniel Amos played Cornerstone ?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 10-03-2006 17:02.

10-03-2006 16:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
deanthefoolish
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 09-29-2006

RE: Pasadena Show 10-01 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for sharing. This is cool!

Hey, is this undergrounds the same group that used to host shows at Hollywood Pres?

dean
10-03-2006 22:18 deanthefoolish is offline Send an Email to deanthefoolish Search for Posts by deanthefoolish Add deanthefoolish to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
RE: Pasadena Show 10-01 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by deanthefoolish
Thanks for sharing. This is cool!

Hey, is this undergrounds the same group that used to host shows at Hollywood Pres?

dean

i think so... i'm not really sure.

http://www.theundergrounds.org/

10-04-2006 00:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Pasadena Show 10-01

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH