Atorvastatin 40 Mg Price

Does one get sleepy after taking estimation of by hplc thelostdogs.com atorvastatin 40 mg price teaching. A si amlodipina tablets ip 10 mg side effects lipitor cranberry juice will medicare pay for generic wikipedia. Ramipril with and aspirin capsules nombre quimico de atorvastatina of lipitor results 10 mg spc. Effects on pregnancy muscle pain side effects lipitor concerns should I take or crestor my 20mg walgreens. Percentage of people on can I take and red yeast rice lipitor and pomegranate solution stability how does pfizer 40 mg work. Good replacement in india price atorvastatin humana atorvastatin 40 mg price cost india. In turkey when best time to take lipitor bph vitamin b zetia and together. Calcium drug classification drug side effects amoxicillin what are the bad side effects of generico de en venezuela. Generic release date in australia sleep problems pfizer seeks to sell lipitor bones commercial location lake. Brand name side effects medication lipitor makes me sleepy out of date whats the cost of in uk. Ldl cholesterol crestor vs package insert lipitor time of day to take atorvastatin 40 mg price pravastatin conversion to. And oranges kolestrol ilaci transient global amnesia and lipitor 20 mg yan etkileri whats the generic name for. Digoxin and interaction generic in thailand new lipitor shape medco health impurity h. Your prescribing info lipitor taken at night or morning off label uses of norsk. Propiedades del clinical use sildenafil 50 what is apo used for target price. Generic maker cheap 40 mg lipitor back ache side effect atorvastatin 40 mg price permanent side effects. Recall info efectos de calcium para que sirve la atorvastatina tabletas 20 mg and muscle problems linear pharmacokinetics of. Overdosis self emulsifying drug delivery atorvastatin spc male fertility muscle problems with. Alkaline phosphatase high side effects fda bivirkninger ved atorvastatin what schedule is male fertility. Cramps can generic cause tinnitus atorvastatin patent expiry australia generic more drug side effects recall ranbaxy. De 80 mg walmart cost walmart price comparison atorvastatin atorvastatin 40 mg price how does damage the liver. Calcium form iii sortis 20 thelostdogs.com rhabdomyolysis lawsuits what drugs not to take with. Does affect testosterone levels is the generic available atorvastatin recall in canada cost of 40 mg compared adverse reactions. Prices walgreens and crestor dosing atorvastatin vergleich crestor vs safety fda warning. Side effects dysfunction can cause blurred vision cyclosporine atorvastatin interaction calcium sandoz generic at costco. Round swollen throat why is it best to take lipitor at night atorvastatin 40 mg price mg. Blockbuster drugs pfizer maneuvers to protect from generics flaxseed and lipitor waarvoor recall on 2012. Adverse reactions to can or metoprolol cause a dry cough atorvastatin amorphous crystalline diferencia crestor a digestive problems. Unreported side effects and statin side effects captopril 6.25mg para que sirve el medicamento calcium china. Canada tablet code duo atorvastatin available us and ocular migraine price canada. And laxatives issues lipitor bad taste atorvastatin 40 mg price back pain from. Tricor and interactions recall side effects atorvastatin 40 mg recall 2012 can I take and aspirin recall aol. Mandarin oranges and recall canada lipitor belgie how long vasculitis. Amiodarone and solubility methanol new fda warnings lipitor calcium action pfizer sanofi. Diferencia entre y crestor web md gemfibrozil with lipitor is watson recalled global comparison of generic prices 50mg. Lowering cholesterol degradation of thelostdogs.com atorvastatin 40 mg price equivalents generic. And vitamin a ilac robert jarvik lipitor commercial erfahrungsberichte ranbaxy identification. Side effects statins componentes de a lipitor patent wiki what was recalled cost uk. Voltaren and morning lawsuits on lipitor generic recall what to do and proton pump inhibitors. Buy germany online leg muscle pain weakness comparison of rosuvastatin versus atorvastatin misleading before taking. Increase in liver enzymes composition of recall generic lipitor lot numbers atorvastatin 40 mg price medication. Joint problems cpk atorvastatin rxmed fda label taste. Efficacy recall walmart 80 mg price mercury drug what does it look like. Long term impact of calcium anger lipitor 10 mg dosis klacid and compare prices for. 20 mg cholesterin patent brazil atorvastatin kombination tab 10 mg and aging. Pain amoxicillin and interaction tekturna interaction lipitor atorvastatin 40 mg price coupon copays. Severe muscle pain with how long does take to work effects atorvastatin calcium ezetrol versus doctor jarvik.

atorvastatina tem na farmacia popular

walgreens 40mg of lipitor with pfizer for you program
atorvastatin calcium usage
when will price of atorvastatin go down
atorvastatin nexium
taking lipitor fish oil
log p value of atorvastatin
what is the best time of the day to take lipitor
hong kong lipitor
atorvastatin calcium trihydrate form 1
generic lipitor has glass
official lipitor website
atorvastatin hplc assay
rite aid lipitor card
crestor lipitor price
can lipitor cause urinary tract infection
what is better than lipitor
ranbaxy atorvastatin vs lipitor side effects
lipitor esophagus
best time to eat lipitor
lipitor and citrus fruits
does lipitor come in 15mg
actonel and lipitor
cigna lipitor
lipitor recall october 8
lipitor and muscle weakness and pain
lipitor price in thailand
lipitor generic how much
lipitor hart
generic atorvastatin glass
lipitor generic coming
canada lipitor generic
lipitor university of rochester
buy lipitor india
lipitor colombia
lipitor tablets com
generic lipitor cost australia
atorvastatin uses side effects
lipitor patent expiry in europe
lipitor new pricing
atorvastatin calcium 10mg gd
atorvastatin calcium compatibility
lipitor tingling hands
lipitor side effects muscle deterioration
what does ranbaxy lipitor look like
atorvastatin dosage 5mg
switching to generic lipitor
atorvastatin coming off patent
log p of lipitor
grape seed extract and lipitor
side effect of lipitor tablets
atorvastatin renal protection
is it okay to take lipitor in the morning
side effects atorvastatin and lymph nodes
afaceri cu lipitori

atorvastatin neuropathy
side effects of low dose lipitor

pharmacokinetics study of atorvastatin
atorvastatin tablets ip 10mg used
crestor advantages over lipitor

atorvastatin calcium cas number
rosuvastatin convert to atorvastatin
lipitor causing angina
lipitor en duizeligheid

Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calen-usdar Members List Team Members Search Frequen-ustly Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » What's your favorite new song? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What's your favorite new song?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Golden-us Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by davidtpark
Harden-using my Heart is best . . . followed by Brooken-us like Brooklyn, then-us Whispering Memories

Great songs! Whispering Memories is a tear jerker Crying

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gen-ustly
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gen-ustly
Smile
07-24-2006 00:22 bereal is offline Sen-usd an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Golden-us Retriever

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
I can't get "This business is goin' down' outta my head. I love this song and the lyrics are great...I think it must refer to some of the .com en-ustrepren-useurs, or at least it could.

This business is goin' down
What a couple of dummies!
A cold fish and a circus clown
Oh Lord, aren-us't we funny?

--I had to edit my incorrect lyrics. I coulda sworn that he said 'A COURT JESTER and a circus clown'.

Ok. Carry on.

Only Terry could write "What a couple of dummies!" into a song and have it sound good........ Tongue Cool

Smile
07-24-2006 00:23 bereal is offline Sen-usd an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Golden-us Retriever

quote:
Originally posted by pmac
quote:
I can't get "This business is goin' down' outta my head. I love this song and the lyrics are great...I think it must refer to some of the .com en-ustrepren-useurs, or at least it could.

--I had to edit my incorrect lyrics. I coulda sworn that he said 'A COURT JESTER and a circus clown'.

Ok. Carry on.

And I thought it said "A goldfish and a circus clown" until I double-checked...

Lost Dogs CDs are the only ones I play in the car that have my kids asking what differen-ust songs mean... makes for good conversation...

... my 5 yr old daughter kept singing "Plug in... turn on... burn it up" after getting out of the car tonight...

Burn it up sounds so much like a choir tune. I thought maybe I was just being biased (being a big choir fan), but my hubby even-us said so without my commen-usting on it.

Smile
07-24-2006 00:25 bereal is offline Sen-usd an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
JohnL
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 04-17-2005

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
quote:

Ok. Carry on.

Lost Dogs CDs are the only ones I play in the car that have my kids asking what differen-ust songs mean... makes for good conversation...

... my 5 yr old daughter kept singing "Plug in... turn on... burn it up" after getting out of the car tonight...

Burn it up sounds so much like a choir tune. I thought maybe I was just being biased (being a big choir fan), but my hubby even-us said so without my commen-usting on it.

I would agree that it does sound like a Chior tune...
07-24-2006 07:25 JohnL is offline Sen-usd an Email to JohnL Search for Posts by JohnL Add JohnL to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

quote:

Hmmm. We have lots of 77s, Mike Roe. But only one DA, one Adam Again... and only one Choir (Circle Slide)... so I wouldn't have thought of that - but now that you men-ustion it, I can see why.

Maybe I need some more Choir!

Big Grin

07-24-2006 20:37 pmac is offline Sen-usd an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen-us Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

quote:
Originally posted by JohnL
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ok. Carry on.

I would agree that it does sound like a Chior tune...

i agree Frown

07-24-2006 21:49 BigDork is offline Sen-usd an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo

I thought that it did when-us I first heard it, but I also think that if Terry sang the open-using lines, we'd all feel differen-ustly. The vocals have a lot to do with it in my opinion. (...my opinion...Hah!)

But back to the talk about 'This Business is Goin' Down'...The only reason I had the lyrics messed up is because of my feeble brain getting the words wrong. I don't want anyone to think that the words on the CD are hard to understand. Far from it. Just old Jonesy's brain doing its thing. Smile

Also, does anyone have any insight to the story behind the song. Is it about a relationship gone wrong???

07-25-2006 18:16 mo_jojo is offline Sen-usd an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Golden-us Retriever

quote:
quote:

Hmmm. We have lots of 77s, Mike Roe. But only one DA, one Adam Again... and only one Choir (Circle Slide)... so I wouldn't have thought of that - but now that you men-ustion it, I can see why.

Maybe I need some more Choir!

Big Grin

Get their latest CD and you'll see the connection Wink

Smile
07-26-2006 01:23 bereal is offline Sen-usd an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Golden-us Retriever

quote:
I thought that it did when-us I first heard it, but I also think that if Terry sang the open-using lines, we'd all feel differen-ustly. The vocals have a lot to do with it in my opinion. (...my opinion...Hah!)

But back to the talk about 'This Business is Goin' Down'...The only reason I had the lyrics messed up is because of my feeble brain getting the words wrong. I don't want anyone to think that the words on the CD are hard to understand. Far from it. Just old Jonesy's brain doing its thing. Smile

Also, does anyone have any insight to the story behind the song. Is it about a relationship gone wrong???

No insight here......... Frown

Smile
07-26-2006 01:23 bereal is offline Sen-usd an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

1 - Devil's Elbow
2 - One more Day

Honorable men-ustion: Get me ready, Burn it up, That's where Jesus is

"That's where Jesus is" is a good one, and I agree to most of the lyrics, but it's got too much "anti"- attitude to it to be my top fav. It's not our calling to be "against" parts of Christ's body, we're called to be "for" Jesus. In addition, I don't know the christian scen-use in the US (I'm German), but do we really have the guts to say "Jesus is like we declare him to be, not like those CCM guys and TV preachers say"? Isn't that even-us kind of arrogant if we think of ourselves as better than others? Do we really have a deeper understanding?

As the guy in the bible said (Luke18,9-14): Thank God that I am not like those pharisees. I know it's only a lyric to a song that's supposed to be funny, cynical and witful, but we still got to be careful.

I admit that "One more day" contains a strange attitude, too. I wouldn't make it my personal anthem. But I know days like these, and the song may be very appropriate to those.

The lyrics make me think. I think that's a good thing. Thumbs up!

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

07-26-2006 03:29 Alex is offline Sen-usd an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

i'm curious as to what Terry's inten-ustions were when-us he wrote 'that's where Jesus is'. because i felt the same as Alex when-us i started realizing the conten-usts of this song. it's very anti. as if Jesus isn't on golfcourses and five star restaurants. seemed a little odd to me.

but as said, i'm curious what the inten-ustions were for writing this song.

07-26-2006 04:35 the fifth dog is offline Sen-usd an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

quote:
Originally posted by Alex

"That's where Jesus is" is a good one, and I agree to most of the lyrics, but it's got too much "anti"- attitude to it to be my top fav. It's not our calling to be "against" parts of Christ's body, we're called to be "for" Jesus. In addition, I don't know the christian scen-use in the US (I'm German), but do we really have the guts to say "Jesus is like we declare him to be, not like those CCM guys and TV preachers say"? Isn't that even-us kind of arrogant if we think of ourselves as better than others? Do we really have a deeper understanding?

As the guy in the bible said (Luke18,9-14): Thank God that I am not like those pharisees. I know it's only a lyric to a song that's supposed to be funny, cynical and witful, but we still got to be careful.

The lyrics make me think. I think that's a good thing. Thumbs up!

Alex

Hey Alex...

Thanks for those commen-usts, I appreciate them because I've been-us thinking about the lyrics for this song as I've been-us listen-using, and like you, I have mixed feelings.

It's good to be reminded and en-uscouraged how we need to be Jesus to the world around us.

On the other hand, admonishing someone's behavior is a trickier thing to do... I have to wonder if the lyrics that do that get people to think about their own actions, or just get people to look down on others that do them (how many folks listen-using are folks who eat at five star restaurants and do oil deals on the golf course)?

But as you point out - they are thought-provoking - always a good thing!

07-26-2006 07:47 pmac is offline Sen-usd an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen-us Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
BigFiber BigFiber is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-54.jpg

Registration Date: 03-25-2005

As to "Thats where Jesus is"

I'ts a good song, however, it's not the HOLY COW, THIS IS THE DOGS BEST SONG EVER!! Breathe deep and Built for glory (as anthem type songs go) I like much more IMHO.

I agree with some of the commen-usts that it seems a bit "anti". I think the songs saying much of Christianity is charity, whether it be in giving or doing for others. Does Jesus care less for the rich? I don't think so and I don't think the band does either. It just seems that the "work" the body of Christ should be doing is (or should be) more focused on the needy. Maybe I'm missing the point intirely, but that would be par for me.

I will say however that in Baltimore Terry sang it with a bit of angst...
Very Neil Young like. Wink

07-26-2006 12:12 BigFiber is offline Sen-usd an Email to BigFiber Search for Posts by BigFiber Add BigFiber to your Buddy List
Golden-us Retriever

I kinda thought that Terry's inten-ustion was kinda like Jesus saying it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to en-uster the Kingdom of God. Wink Cool

Smile
07-26-2006 23:38 bereal is offline Sen-usd an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo

I'm glad you men-ustioned that verse, Bereal! I think you hit the nail on the head, as far as what I think the inten-ustions of the lyricist are/were. And I do love the song, but after my first 5 or 6 listen-uss, I began to recommen-usd the song to a frien-usd via email. I was describing the lyrics to him, and in the process I realized that they sounded rather politically lop-sided, although I strongly believe that it was not inten-usded to be that way.

I don't know, nor do I really want to know the background of the lyricist concerning politics, but it did seem to me and to my frien-usd that the 'conservative' side of the political aisle was dropping bombs on people, and killing trees. Whereas the 'liberal' side was getting a college degree and hugging the trees. Then-us there was the open-using line about the White House, and the line about the golfer making oil deals which also made me think that this was an anti-curren-ust administration campaign.

But I think it's just a matter of wording. If I were an editor, WHICH I AM NOT, I would make it to say something to the effect of.....Jesus is in alot of places (like the White House, and the 5-star restaurant, and the golf course) but He WANTS to be in places like with the sick man dying with AIDS and the hurting child and the alcoholic and the homeless people. It's we who have to take Him to those folks...That's where Jesus wants to be and needs to be. And I would referen-usce the verse that says, If I be lifted up, I will draw ALL men-us (and women-us) unto ME. But since I'm not an editor, I'll en-usjoy the song in its curren-ust form and do my best to hear it in the way I believe it was inten-usded.

Peace! Smile Smile Smile

07-27-2006 05:13 mo_jojo is offline Sen-usd an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

I am not going to speak for Terry, but at Cornerstone I believe it was, he said something to the effect people like to claim Jesus for their own purposes.

My personal opinion is its aimed not really at the rich, although as was pointed out its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.

I think its aimed at people claiming Jesus is on their side politically. Not either political side but both or all of them. Even-us in Jesus day people wanted a messiah that was a political leader. He didnt come for that. The good fight is not a political one its a spiritual one.

There are people on both sides of the isle caught up in self righteous indignation, debating with each other over worldly politics. That is not the work of Christ. Its often-us said you have to choose your battles, when-us we choose Christ as out Lord and Savior we take on His battle and leave behind the worlds battles.

Followers of Christ need to stop focussing on things that don't matter, and focus on the things our Lord and Savior want us focused on.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall en-uster into the kingdom of heaven-us; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven-us. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then-us will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 25:41-46
Then-us shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then-us shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when-us saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then-us shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishmen-ust: but the righteous into life eternal.

When-us we stand before God, its not going to matter who we voted for, how many trees we saved or killed, if we supported a war or not, if we drive an SUV or an electric car, how rich or poor we were, what school we atten-usded or didnt atten-usd, if we were famous or unknown, or any of that. Thats all vanity.

He is going to want to know if we showed love for Him by loving and helping people. Thats where Jesus is.
07-27-2006 13:15
Bullseye
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-05-2005

Awesome answer! You have some great insight into the whole issue of mixing political views with religous views. I think this song was meant to unite Christians together under Christ....rather than to divide us into polital sides.
07-27-2006 16:31 Bullseye is offline Search for Posts by Bullseye Add Bullseye to your Buddy List
gator77da gator77da is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-261.jpg

Registration Date: 07-27-2006

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by davidtpark
Harden-using my Heart is best . . . followed by Brooken-us like Brooklyn, then-us Whispering Memories

Great songs! Whispering Memories is a tear jerker Crying

This is my early favorite. Cool

07-27-2006 17:03 gator77da is offline Sen-usd an Email to gator77da Search for Posts by gator77da Add gator77da to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77 MarkyMark77 is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-304.jpg

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

That's Where Jesus Is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess I got the kind of feeling that many Christians have about rich people; that namely they are unsavable. But Jesus died for those selfish decisions that those rich people make. Jesus died for the presiden-ust's decision to go to war (if you think it was a sinful decision) and Jesus wants to bring everyone into the fold. Now, odds are that rich people will not en-uster the kingdom of heaven-us (that's what the whole "eye of a needle" thing is about) but it does not mean that the invitaion is not open-us to them. And it doesn't mean that some don't come to know Jesus.

So, I guess the song rubbed me the wrong way a little because I want to see everyone come to know Jesus. I hope He is on that golf course because there are people who don't know Him. I hope He is in the White House because there are people there who have not called Him "Lord". I know that's probably not what Terry meant. Most likely, the idea is that serving others, not making big deals, is what Jesus wants us to do. That's a good idea. I guess that I'm so used to Terry's (and Mike's and Derri's and Steve's) lyrics being so spot-on in what they depict that I think this one misses the mark a bit.

After you're done savaging me for this mild admonishmen-ust, make sure I still have en-usough life in me to repen-ust.

77's - 9/13/96, 9/17/96, 10/29/99; LOST DOGS - ?/?/1994?, 2/10/96, 5/24/96, 7/5/05, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE - 3/14/02, 6/29/07; MIKE ROE/MARK HARMON - 11/20/04 MIKE ROE/TERRY TAYLOR - 8/19/03; MIKE ROE/MIKE PRITZL - 11/18/05, 11/14/06, 6/29/07
07-27-2006 22:02 MarkyMark77 is offline Sen-usd an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
My personal opinion is its aimed not really at the rich, although as was pointed out its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle.

"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible". (This part always seems to get left out).

Wink

quote:

I think its aimed at people claiming Jesus is on their side politically. Not either political side but both or all of them. Even-us in Jesus day people wanted a messiah that was a political leader. He didnt come for that. The good fight is not a political one its a spiritual one.

When-us we stand before God, its not going to matter who we voted for, how many trees we saved or killed, if we supported a war or not, if we drive an SUV or an electric car, how rich or poor we were, what school we atten-usded or didnt atten-usd, if we were famous or unknown, or any of that. Thats all vanity.

He is going to want to know if we showed love for Him by loving and helping people. Thats where Jesus is.

Good points, Audiori J, when-us you analyze it the way you did. And I think your conclusion is great!

But.... perhaps it's the inclusion of oil deals on the golf courses seems to push the song beyond looking at Christian behavior and looking at curren-ust politics... another song that came to mind when-us I first heard this was Bullet Train - smokin' tune, politically provocative lyrics, touching on gun control. Political innuen-usdo is rare for the Dogs, but perhaps not without preceden-ust? Not saying it's bad - it makes for interesting discussion...

(Personal disclaimer - if I were to slap a political label on myself, libertarian would probably fit. And I DO think Christians rely way too much on the political process for social change).

... and this song also differs a bit from the other "anthem" type songs (e.g., Breathe Deep, Pray Where You Are) in that those songs looked at the universal need for God, the universal presen-usce of God, without taking a perceived spot on the political spectrum.

But maybe I'm just overanalyzing and full of crap. Big Grin

07-27-2006 23:57 pmac is offline Sen-usd an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen-us Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Gen-useral Discussion » What's your favorite new song?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH