Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Baltimore - 7/15/2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Baltimore - 7/15/2006
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
patch77s
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-18-2006

Baltimore - 7/15/2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the concert Saturday in Baltimore was fantastic... the guys just keep getting better and better and Steve Hindalong on drums adds a whole new level to their sound. here's the setlist:

Wild Ride
If You Want To
A Certain Love
Broken Like Brooklyn
Devils Elbow
Rocky Mountain Mines
If You Loved Here, You'd Be Home By Now
Bad Indigestion
The Lust...
No Room For Us
Crushing Hand
A Blessing in Disguise
That's Where Jesus Is
Get Me Ready
Eleanor, It's Raining Now
Encore: Imagine That
Encore: Ain't Gonna Fight It

the crowd especially liked That's Where Jesus Is and Get Me Ready off the new "all-bum"... they rocked the house!

steve
07-18-2006 06:47 patch77s is offline Send an Email to patch77s Search for Posts by patch77s Add patch77s to your Buddy List
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-260.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2006

RE: Baltimore - 7/15/2006 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by patch77s
the concert Saturday in Baltimore was fantastic... the guys just keep getting better and better and Steve Hindalong on drums adds a whole new level to their sound. here's the setlist...

First off, thanks for the setlist (I was at Sunday 7/16's show in Voorhees, NJ). I was just going to post a question about that, as there were a few newer songs that are still unfamiliar to me (I only recently was able to track down "Real Men Cry" and "Nazarene Crying Towel"). God bless ya for that!

Second, I wholly agree about the addition of Mr. Hindalong. They couldn't sound better if Neal Peart were behind the drums -- not that Neal would join, anyway. Wink Steve H's percussioning (is that a word?) is exemplary.

Thanks, Steve!

Michael

Edit -- Forgot to add: Terry Taylor performed "Oh Sweet Companion" at the promoter's request for his wife's 50th Birthday and their 30th Anniversary. What a great song. When I get back from vacation, I guess I'll have to add to my paltry DA CD Collection.

-Psalm 73:26

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Zudrak: 07-18-2006 08:16.

07-18-2006 08:03 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Baltimore - 7/15/2006

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH