Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures from Washington, PA show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pictures from Washington, PA show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
trcf
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-257.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Pictures from Washington, PA show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here are a few... thanks for a great show... unforgetable!

http://community.webshots.com/album/552236829FbjAat
07-14-2006 10:43 trcf is offline Send an Email to trcf Homepage of trcf Search for Posts by trcf Add trcf to your Buddy List Add trcf to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of trcf: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of trcf: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for trcf
jiminy
Dachshund

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Steve in a White hat?? - he be a dog now!
and Terry with Glasses?? (not the shaded variety?)
he be an old dog now!

the boys look very professional..damb that I missed it!
and the marquee- its a big room!!!!!

thanks for sharing

what a band!

07-14-2006 11:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT kind of meter is that???
flesh on one side- anointed on the other???

LOL!!!!

07-14-2006 11:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Very cool, thanks for sharing the pictures. This tour is a really good show.
07-14-2006 11:53
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

LOL!!!!

Where have you been jiminy? Seems you're out of the loop.

07-14-2006 14:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy

LOL!!!!

Where have you been jiminy? Seems you're out of the loop.

The all-new Throne-O-Meter! Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-14-2006 23:00 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

btw, thanks for the pics. Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
07-14-2006 23:00 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Yo. Jiminy. The Sign says "Throne Check-O-Meter".

I'm not familiar with the terms "throne", "to throne", or "throning", as in being or related to being annointed I guess. It must be something new, urban, or West Coast...none of which I am up on. But they made the hillarious prop based on the terms, and installed a hand-operated indicator arrow...like the old applause-o-meters they used in our high school pep rallies.

Oh yeah, thanks for the photos. (You might want to invest in or borrow a monopod or tripod next time, though. Or let someone else take the photos while you dance, clap, jump up and down, or whatever you were doing while shooting these. I know it's tempting to do both. Big Grin )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 07-15-2006 03:29.

07-15-2006 03:26 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures from Washington, PA show

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH