Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs Shirts 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-172.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

08-11-2005 21:47 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-277.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some more...

Experience the music.
08-20-2005 23:06 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo
Thumb Up! PN, You're hired! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Those are very nice, PN.

Is that 2nd one showing all the delicious parts of the human head?

The rest are good, especially the star one, the welder, and eagle one. The tape, head, and crown ones are my least fave.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 08-21-2005 03:55.

08-21-2005 03:45 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Cheyenne Cheyenne is a female
Chihuahua

RE: PN, You're hired! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've gotta say, having lived in both Tennessee and now Californi-yay, I think that CA vs. TN one is pretty darn amusing.
08-21-2005 11:13 Cheyenne is offline Send an Email to Cheyenne Search for Posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

it's so funny.

everyone's opinions are completely different.

for example, mo_jojo didn't like the cassette tape one, but elsewhere (another message board) some fans of the dogs said it was their favorite. neither opinion is offensive to me.

likewise, some have said they loved certain ones only to have someone else say they dislike it.

personally, there are a handful of designs that i love, and others that i do not like at all - but i did them figuring a certain portion of the dogs' fanbase would like them.

my favorites are the grey americana-style shirt and the cowboy shirt. if both of those were made, i'd be thrilled.

the next two in line are the green crown shirt and the cassette tape.

i like the concept of the CA vs. TN shirt, but i kinda feel like the delivery could have been better...?

so, like i said, everyone's got different thoughts, which are awesome and interesting to hear...

Experience the music.
08-21-2005 20:46 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Provision National
it's so funny.

everyone's opinions are completely different.

yep

that's why I don't ask for much input when I do a shirt or any design for that matter. if they don't like the final design they can wait for the next one. no one will agree if there are too many options. of course, this is just my opinion. and I'm not able to do any shirts at this time anyway so it's a side line opinion at best Tongue

08-21-2005 21:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Provision National
Miniature Pinscher

yeah, i don't mind the diversity of opinions though. even though everyone has different opinions, there is still a lot of feedback given that is very constructive and/or a good gauge of what people will purchase. it doesn't bother me if someone doesn't like all of them - i figure if someone likes one of them, we're in good shape. Smile

- j

Experience the music.
08-22-2005 07:33 Provision National is offline Send an Email to Provision National Homepage of Provision National Search for Posts by Provision National Add Provision National to your Buddy List
boxdude boxdude is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2005

about the shirt Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The cassette shirt should read, "wagging tails since........."
08-23-2005 15:43 boxdude is offline Send an Email to boxdude Search for Posts by boxdude Add boxdude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of boxdude: cspinc1
Greyhound

I never said I disliked any. (not saying anyone said I did) I liked them all, but some were more appealing than others, for different reasons. I would buy any.

Let the band decide, and we'll all buy one or two, I'm sure.

08-24-2005 00:22 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

to the top~! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lets discuss SHIRTS!
I got three sold- whatever.......

09-03-2005 22:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
boxdude boxdude is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2005

about the shirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll order a couple too.
09-04-2005 23:06 boxdude is offline Send an Email to boxdude Search for Posts by boxdude Add boxdude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of boxdude: cspinc1
Greyhound

At least 2 here.

09-06-2005 21:35 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

my vote - lets do it!

09-09-2005 12:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Greyhound

SOunds good!!!!

Here's my money!

09-10-2005 04:00 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

cold hard cash..the gift that keeps givin!

09-11-2005 19:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

I'm in...what do I do now!

09-12-2005 14:36 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

Sshhiirrttssss!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dudes (and dudettes..)
its gonna start gitting cold up here soon..
I needs a new shirt

anyone?

anyone?

09-19-2005 12:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-207.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
I think the best T-shirt design would be to have a black shirt with a picture/drawing of three dogs playing guitar in a small room a la "dogs playing poker."

Of course, we would have to determine which breed of dog best represents each of the three Lost Dogs.

The scene could also have a picture hanging up on the wall of the room with our sorely missed fourth dog.

Terry, Mike, & Derri plan their next album.
09-19-2005 14:42 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

someone was looking for this, i believe?

crying in the dark

06-21-2006 08:35 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

j......can we get some new designs from you, with the new album themes?

crying in the dark

06-21-2006 11:03 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Shirts

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH