Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Lake Stevens Lost Dog Show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lake Stevens Lost Dog Show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
vlricha vlricha is a female
Dachshund

Registration Date: 11-10-2006

Lake Stevens Lost Dog Show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a way to start the Christmas Season Smile ) Even with all the snow and blustery weather we were having up here on Saturday, the Dogs were their same fabulous humble selves. They did the same line up as they did in Oregon the day before and it was outstanding. Also, I'd like to bring up that Steve has a very nice voice as he helped sing the medley of Here Comes Santa Claus and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I hope to hear him do more solos in upcoming recordings. When Mike and Terry sang Blue Christmas, I thought Elvis was in the building. Derry gave a great rendition of Oh Holy Night. Every song was fantastic. When they left the stage, the audience gave them a standing ovation and did not quit applauding until they came back to sing That's Where Jesus Is and also invited members of the audience to come on stage to sing with "The Dogs". Terry's testimony of his prayer to know what God's Will is for his life was answered simply to be obedient to God. After the show, they went out to the foyer and signed autographs and talked with their fans. They are incredibly humble and downright nice guys. I did not know that Mike had hurt his back because he never complained, but he and the rest of the guys are in my prayers.

I also want to thank Kirk and Kirstin Jones and Linda Miller for making it possible for the Lost Dogs to come up here and hope they will be back soon Wink
12-07-2007 15:18 vlricha is offline Search for Posts by vlricha Add vlricha to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Lake Stevens Lost Dog Show

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH