Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Formatting on this forum » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Formatting on this forum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MacbthPSW MacbthPSW is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 02-02-2007

Formatting on this forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any suggestions about how to best post formatted text on this forum? It seems to eat all the whitespace whenever I post, messing up the chord placement.

Using the "code" tags is the only thing I found that worked, and even then, I can't preview without it stripping out extra spaces - I have to immediately post. Thanks!
11-28-2007 07:10 MacbthPSW is offline Send an Email to MacbthPSW Search for Posts by MacbthPSW Add MacbthPSW to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Formatting on this forum Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have no idea, but I look forward to seeing your work! Thanks for posting this!

11-28-2007 11:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BBCode is all that is allowed, I a not sureit wll work but through the optins button you ca deactivate BBCode in the post.
11-28-2007 12:08
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Formatting on this forum

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH