Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Ruff Mix - a tribute to the Lost Dogs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ruff Mix - a tribute to the Lost Dogs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Ruff Mix - a tribute to the Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ruff Mix

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 12-04-2006 00:36.

11-20-2006 16:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ruff Mix

11-29-2006 23:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

11-30-2006 12:29 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

bump!

Cool

12-04-2006 00:36 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Alex Alex is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-147.jpg

Registration Date: 07-18-2005

Got my copy of "Ruff Mix" today, along with "To cover you" and some more BDstuff. Thanks.

I fear my contributions are a little "different" than most of the others. Hope listeners will like them anyway. If not, keep it for yourself. So this is my first day opinion:

Best songs: Devil's Elbow (Jason Todd Herring) & Bullet Train (Steve Broderson)

Best ballad: Built for Glory (Theo)

Weirdest contributions: Why is the Devil red & Slow Spin (Radiant Dregs)

Strangest guitar sound: Miserable (Todd Jenkins)

All in all it's a mighty good album. Highly recommended!

Alex

Bis die Hölle gefriert: www.freak-alex-band.com

12-28-2006 17:07 Alex is offline Send an Email to Alex Homepage of Alex Search for Posts by Alex Add Alex to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

I thoroughly enjoy your tunes Alex! Cool

"Sweet!!! I think that is the first time I've heard that kind of metal on a BD tribute" - dorf

"german metal is still alive..." - phreek

"wow!!" - larryl

12-28-2006 17:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Where does one go to buy such a CD?

I'll have one please, and the new Alex Freak Band CD as well.

Thanks.

Hope everyones is well and that you all made it through the holidays ok. Belated happy New Year!

01-05-2007 22:02 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by mo_jojo
Where does one go to buy such a CD?

I'll have one please, and the new Alex Freak Band CD as well.

Thanks.

Hope everyones is well and that you all made it through the holidays ok. Belated happy New Year!

one could get it from www.bigdork.org in the store.

i know alex has a website, too, http://www.freak-alex-band.com/

crying in the dark

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 01-05-2007 22:59.

01-05-2007 22:58 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
epistrophy epistrophy is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-22-2006

Strange, schmange... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

<< Strangest guitar sound: Miserable (Todd Jenkins) >>

I'll have you know I spent minutes dialing up that sound! Big Grin

Actually, it took me about an hour to come up with a tone that I thought was miserable enough to do the song justice. We wanted it to be as warped as possible, and I think we succeeded. I wish I hadn't had a terrible cold during the whole recording process, but it was fun nonetheless. I'm looking forward to hearing the full album!

- Todd

01-05-2007 23:47 epistrophy is offline Send an Email to epistrophy Search for Posts by epistrophy Add epistrophy to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thanks Larry. The paypal option helps. I will order one next week.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 01-09-2007 22:03.

01-09-2007 21:58 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Ruff Mix - a tribute to the Lost Dogs

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH