Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Video Footage Of Cornerstone '07 Concert? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Video Footage Of Cornerstone '07 Concert?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
djblack70 djblack70 is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Video Footage Of Cornerstone '07 Concert? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know there were several video cameras running at the Cornerstone 2007 Lost Dogs show this year and I thought perhaps someone here was the owner of one or knew someone who was. My 16 year old niece Cheryl was the 2nd and final audience member to go up on stage and do a song with the dogs (she chose "Moses In The Desert").

Anyway, I'd really love to get an mpeg video of her performance if possible to surprise her this Christmas. Is there anybody out there who can help me?

If so, please contact me at XXdjb70XX@XXnetzero.netXX (leave off all "XX"s from the email - just a way to keep spam spiders from finding it here.)

Thanks a bunch,

Dave Blackburn
10-09-2007 11:37 djblack70 is offline Send an Email to djblack70 Search for Posts by djblack70 Add djblack70 to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We usually film but the last few shows we've been to we didn't have time. I know a lot of people do film at Cornerstone.. one place to check is the email lists.. the DA/77s ones too.
10-14-2007 12:45
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Video Footage Of Cornerstone '07 Concert?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH