Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs New Orleans » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs New Orleans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mike mike is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2006

Lost Dogs New Orleans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got an email from a couple of board members from here and the DAMB
that are coming in for the show in New Orleans, anyone else from here planning on coming?

7.1 (Sat) New Orleans, LA
The Neutral Ground Coffeehouse
5110 Danneel Street, 70115

m
06-15-2006 20:02 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

too far away for me...

06-15-2006 21:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
kwazemoedough
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-30-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My wife and i will be there.
06-30-2006 16:48 kwazemoedough is offline Send an Email to kwazemoedough Search for Posts by kwazemoedough Add kwazemoedough to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by mike

Hey kwazemoedough,
Did I meet you?

m

It was a great show, i was never as nervous playing a gig before.

Songs I remember from their set. Wild Ride, Vegas Story, Rocky Mountain Mines,
No Room For Us (WOW!), That's Where Jesus Is (new), Devil's Elbos (new),
Blessing In Disguise, Crushing Hand. That is all I remember now.

The new CD is AWESOME!! It reminded me at first of John Wayne but then it
changed. It is fantastic.

m

07-03-2006 09:18 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Cool Pictures! Looks like Mike is ready to ditch Terry and Derri and head for the islands...
07-03-2006 11:38
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Thanks Mike.

Where's Tim Chandler? Wasn't he gonna tour with them too, or did he just do the CD with 'em??? I was hoping that we'd get the 3 guitars going and have Tim backing up the trio with his bassist skills. No biggie, as long as the big Dogs are there.

Let's see some more pictures from the NOLA show!

07-03-2006 12:47 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by mike

More pics on the DAMB.

http://www.danielamos.com/wbb2/thread.ph...8590#post318590

m
07-05-2006 08:23 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs New Orleans

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH