Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » Missing Pets » lost puppy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lost puppy
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

lost puppy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

goes by the name NP. I think he was stolen somewhere around Corpus Christi and then hijacked by a mudpuppy. Please help me obi wan.

03-23-2005 18:04 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this same mudpappy stole my Star Wars is cool puppy as well. Crying any help apprehending this criminal would be much apreciated

~Mike Roe
03-23-2005 18:30 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
PuP
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-39.gif

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ain't lost!

I'm saved!

Tongue

03-23-2005 20:22 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Kula Bocca
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-45.gif

Pup is a cute little puppy isn't he Big Grin

03-24-2005 00:46 Kula Bocca is offline Send an Email to Kula Bocca Homepage of Kula Bocca Search for Posts by Kula Bocca Add Kula Bocca to your Buddy List
God-rules
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Smile )
03-24-2005 10:20 God-rules is offline Send an Email to God-rules Search for Posts by God-rules Add God-rules to your Buddy List
PuP
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-39.gif

03-24-2005 18:25 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
MuddyRashes MuddyRashes is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-47.gif

That's at least the most disturbing thing i've seen today.

03-24-2005 19:18 MuddyRashes is offline Send an Email to MuddyRashes Search for Posts by MuddyRashes Add MuddyRashes to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

that is disturbing Frown

~Mike Roe
03-24-2005 19:55 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » Missing Pets » lost puppy

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH