Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Mike Roe in Livonia » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe in Livonia
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

Mike Roe in Livonia Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just Reserved my tickets to see Mike in Livonia!
YES..i will be bringing my trusty video camera!
anyone else going to this show?
i'll be bringing at least ONE copy of the last Dog's show there for Mike...
if anyone else wants me to bring one for them...let me know!
10-30-2005 08:22 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'd always love copies of the dogs shows.. but for some reason i seem to live a little too far away for that to be realized... Frown

10-30-2005 09:01 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by ginkgo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

e-mail me your address
phyllo65@gmail.com
i'll see what i can do!
10-30-2005 21:40 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Mike Roe in Livonia

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH