Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Summer Tour 2005 - The Lost Dogs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Summer Tour 2005 - The Lost Dogs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question Summer Tour 2005 - The Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

6.23 (Thr) DULUTH, GA - some reviews..

6.24 (Fri) NASHVILLE, TN - None Confused

6.25 (Sat) CLAYTON, IN - None Confused

6.26 (Sun) EAST TROY, WI - Good ones Cool

6.27 (Mon) MINNEAPOLIS, MN - Good ones Cool

6.29 (Wed) LIVONIA, MI - tonight ?

6.30 (Thr) RENSSELAER, IN - tomorrow ?

others ???

06-29-2005 15:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

RE: Summer Tour 2005 - The Lost Dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I will submit a report on the Wentzville, MO concert if Audiori doesn't. I will submit it this weekend along with photos, if allowed.

06-29-2005 21:20 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MF or I will post something about the Asheville, NC show, but since it will be July 17, the last day of the tour, you'll have to wait! Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
06-29-2005 23:28 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Summer Tour 2005 - The Lost Dogs

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH