Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs on the radio » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs on the radio
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Lost Dogs on the radio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This morning our local radio show featured The Dogs' "Jesus Loves You Brian Wilson" as their "retro song of the day". That means it got played this evening some times too. It was great to hear them on the air.

Anyone else?

12-02-2008 00:08 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Chihuahua

images/avatars/avatar-313.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2007

RE: Lost Dogs on the radio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What part of the country are you in?

I haven't heard a Terry Taylor song on the radio here in the Houston area since "Picture of You" was played a handful of times years and years ago.
12-02-2008 22:09 UnderDawg is offline Send an Email to UnderDawg Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson YIM Account Name of UnderDawg: David Patterson View the MSN Profile for UnderDawg
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
RE: Lost Dogs on the radio Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

central Ontario (that's in Canada... Red Face )
sorry, now I think I've got it good, when I get to hear something every few months... mostly Shotgun Angel era DA or Breathe Deep

12-04-2008 07:09 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs on the radio

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH