Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Dallas Show 7/26/07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dallas Show 7/26/07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TomTom TomTom is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-08-2005

Thumb Up! Dallas Show 7/26/07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Dogs played here in Dallas last night at the Door in the Deep Ellum Arts District. There was a decent size crowd there, though I am not sure how it compares to the other shows they have done on this tour. I didn't keep a setlist but it was comparable to the show in Jersey with the exceptions of "If You Want To" and "Broken Like Brooklyn" not being played. They did substitute "Crushing Hand" for ''Brooklyn" due to technical difficulties (Mike broke a guitar string). Terry also broke a string on his Gibson(I think) acoustic. They enlisted a local musician named Paul to help in changing the strings. It was a very enjoyable show, musically and humorously. I don't know about anybody else but I very much enjoy listening to Mr. Roe's Strat as he colors the music. Very melodic and just knows how to fill in the spots. Another cool thing they are doing is burning CD's at the shows, so I was able to get me Scenic Routes and LRRH. They had the whole Dogs catalog available as well as selected items from DA, TT, 77's, Choir etc all available to be burned. Also a good selection of product on the table. I picked up the Swirling Eddies CD and looking forward to listening to that. It was a great night and a Great show........Thanks guys!!

Tommy
07-27-2007 14:10 TomTom is offline Send an Email to TomTom Search for Posts by TomTom Add TomTom to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TomTom: tomtheapostle
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-260.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for sharing, TomTom. Sounds like you had a great time!

-Psalm 73:26

07-27-2007 14:12 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
gowensby gowensby is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-03-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree. I thought the show was a blast. It felt a bit shorter than last year's set in Tyler, TX. The crowd was standing room only and I would guesstimate it at around 75 +/-. I finally rounded out my collection with the custom cd's! I bought "Roesbuds." I love how you get to take your photo with the band. The even date the cd for you, though Terry couldn't really see the stamp so mine reads 7/36/07! Nice. The guys were all very gracious and hung out to autograph tons of stuff. Great show!
07-27-2007 18:48 gowensby is offline Send an Email to gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
TomTom TomTom is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-08-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by TomTom

I missed out on the pictures....What time did they start taking them? I wanted to stay and get them done for my burned CD's but I needed to get my wife home........ I agree, it did seem a bit shorter than the Tyler show, though I am not sure that it was. The guys were gracious as you said, I have always seen them go above and beyond in meeting with their fans.
07-29-2007 01:17 TomTom is offline Send an Email to TomTom Search for Posts by TomTom Add TomTom to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TomTom: tomtheapostle
gowensby gowensby is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-03-2006

Photos didn't start until probably 11:15 or so. I'm about 1/2 an hour from downtown and I didn't get home until midnight. It was a lot of fun.
07-29-2007 15:03 gowensby is offline Send an Email to gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Dallas Show 7/26/07

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH