Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Enjoyed the show at CCC » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Enjoyed the show at CCC
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mgrosz mgrosz is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-16-2006

Enjoyed the show at CCC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

We very much enjoyed the show at Christ Community, last Friday night! Loved Mike's guitar work with the tunings and capos. Don't eat any more of that gas station stuff in the bag! Nasty! Especially the marshmallow burger.... yikes!

Blessings,

Mark
07-16-2006 18:42 mgrosz is offline Send an Email to mgrosz Homepage of mgrosz Search for Posts by mgrosz Add mgrosz to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw the Mallow Burger for sale at Cracker Barrel the other day...what a strange hunk of crap to expect someone to eat.
07-16-2006 23:54
mstaniz
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-18-2006

RE: Enjoyed the show at CCC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a great show...the "Throne Check-o-Meter" was classic Lost Dogs tomfoollery. I also appreciated greatly the reverence given to Gene's absence. Can't believe it's over six years already. I am more in love with the new CD than any since Scenic Routes (which says a lot, because they are all great). We do need the guys to start working up some new jokes, though. Some of them (although still funny) I have heard four times now.

mstaniz has attached this image (reduced version):
Lost Dog.jpg

07-18-2006 19:47 mstaniz is offline Send an Email to mstaniz Search for Posts by mstaniz Add mstaniz to your Buddy List
pmac pmac is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2005

RE: Enjoyed the show at CCC Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mstaniz
We do need the guys to start working up some new jokes, though. Some of them (although still funny) I have heard four times now.

I was thinking the same thing when they did the schtick about changing their names to more "Christian" sounding names, a carryover gag from last year....

... although there IS some old stuff I can't help but laugh at... "we used to play the big room/church", or Mike: "Terry the hit machine, crankin' 'em out like sausages".

Maybe self-deprecating humor never gets old for me Tongue

07-18-2006 21:22 pmac is offline Send an Email to pmac Search for Posts by pmac Add pmac to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara YIM Account Name of pmac: Patrick McNamara View the MSN Profile for pmac
Zudrak Zudrak is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-260.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2006

quote:
Originally posted by pmac
quote:
Originally posted by mstaniz
We do need the guys to start working up some new jokes, though. Some of them (although still funny) I have heard four times now.

I was thinking the same thing when they did the schtick about changing their names to more "Christian" sounding names, a carryover gag from last year....

... although there IS some old stuff I can't help but laugh at... "we used to play the big room/church", or Mike: "Terry the hit machine, crankin' 'em out like sausages".

Maybe self-deprecating humor never gets old for me Tongue

I'd never seen the 'Dogs before, so it was all new to me. Maybe we can send them a copy of the Milton Berle joke book? I got a copy (since ruined by leaks in the basement) of that for Christmas one year and it was about the size of a coffee table Bible. That should keep them loaded for bear for quite some time. Shocked

-Psalm 73:26

07-18-2006 21:52 Zudrak is offline Send an Email to Zudrak Search for Posts by Zudrak Add Zudrak to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Enjoyed the show at CCC

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH