Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Violet Burning,Brennan Southern MI » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Violet Burning,Brennan Southern MI
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nick Nick is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Violet Burning,Brennan Southern MI Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just to let you kinow if you are interested.
APRIL 22ND Brennan Srtawn(Monarch), THe Violet Burning and Kevin Max will be in southern MI in Davisburg. FBC Davisburg 12881 Andersonville Rd. Davisburg MI 48350. Tickets are $12 in advance $15 at the door. Tickets can be bought through i-tickets.com or call 2486349225. Doors are at 7pm show 7:30pm.
04-14-2006 10:32 Nick is offline Send an Email to Nick Search for Posts by Nick Add Nick to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

RE: Violet Burning,Brennan Southern MI Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kevin Max Rocks!
04-14-2006 13:07 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
.tor.
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 08-29-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes
04-14-2006 13:42 .tor. is offline Send an Email to .tor. Search for Posts by .tor. Add .tor. to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-274.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't know Strawn....& I recently saw TVB (was not impressed). John Davis opened & blew 'em off the stage. No one was much interested in TVB when they followed Davis. It was kinda odd seeing Pritzl & the three high schoolers he had with him. It was more like I'm the daddy & these are my boys that do what I do. Musically lame & strange to behold.

But that's just my opinion.....I'm sure some people thought they were great.
04-14-2006 14:55 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Nick Nick is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nick

Musically LAME? What? You must not have been listening to the same band or had something in your ears.....
THe VB is one of the best bands I have seen live and way less lame than the same old John Davis...and I like John Davis! Oh and two of the guys with him are really quite close to his age, Ben the other guitarist I think is a little younger(20's I think).
04-25-2006 14:41 Nick is offline Send an Email to Nick Search for Posts by Nick Add Nick to your Buddy List
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Hey, hey! John Davis is good-to-go. Has he been around so long that you say the same old John Davis? I think all the bands mentioned are excellent.

And VB rocked the house tonight. I didn't think anything was musically lame, and I have to wonder how someone could come up with that conclusion. It's not like they are a cookie cutter band or something. But to each his own. It's good to be able to choose what you like. The other guys did look very young, as Peawinkel mentioned, but if he hadn't said something I would have never noticed. They kept up with him and fit right in musically.

I like Kevin Max and wish I could have seen the whole show. It would have been good to hear some outstanding guitar to match his vocal skills and those of the drummer. But other than that it was quite near perfect.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mo_jojo: 04-27-2006 02:16.

04-27-2006 02:14 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Violet Burning,Brennan Southern MI

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH