Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Burning Like the Midnight Sun » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Burning Like the Midnight Sun
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Steve Hindalong
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-27-2010

Burning Like the Midnight Sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Choir's NEW album -- Burning Like the Midnight Sun -- is available for pre sale NOW.
http://www.thechoir.net/store
05-27-2010 19:19 Steve Hindalong is offline Send an Email to Steve Hindalong Search for Posts by Steve Hindalong Add Steve Hindalong to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Burning Like the Midnight Sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Beautiful... I'll have to get my credit card!

Great to see you in Oxford Michigan Steve. You autographed a shirt for my young daughter. She loves your expressive playing... me too.

05-27-2010 19:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-230.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i preordered, got my free download, enjoying it now. classic choir, all grown up! i love it and can hardly wait to get the cd in the mail.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Smile
05-31-2010 21:07 bereal is offline Send an Email to bereal Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
clanmcleod clanmcleod is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-320.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2010

RE: Burning Like the Midnight Sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The new song is great, if you haven't preordered you are missing out.
Destined to be another Choir classic LP. (LP is CD for you young pups)

clanmcleod has attached this image:
burningsun_smallest.jpg

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clanmcleod: 06-05-2010 12:43.

06-05-2010 12:42 clanmcleod is offline Search for Posts by clanmcleod Add clanmcleod to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Burning Like the Midnight Sun

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH