Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lucky Virginia, the Puppies 4 times » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky Virginia, the Puppies 4 times
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
boxdude boxdude is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-15-2005

Lucky Virginia, the Puppies 4 times Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are so lucky here in the Commonwealth. Tomorrow night the Dogs start the Commonwealth Tour. Richmond, Thursday is Vienna, Friday is Richmond, Saturday is Charlottesville. HOT DAmb. I can't wait to old friends again. Big Grin
07-12-2005 07:11 boxdude is offline Send an Email to boxdude Search for Posts by boxdude Add boxdude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of boxdude: cspinc1
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by boxdude
Oops Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be "to see old friends again"
07-12-2005 07:12 boxdude is offline Send an Email to boxdude Search for Posts by boxdude Add boxdude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of boxdude: cspinc1
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amen!!! I'm going to the Friday (Richmond) and Saturday (C-Ville) shows. Just in case I forget something to get signed. This is proof that God loves VA more than any other state Smile

07-12-2005 20:29 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by boxdude
RE: Lucky Virginia, the Puppies 4 times Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Innsbrook was a blowout. RAIN! Poor Dogs. Poor me, 3 hours before I came home. I can't wait for Friday. That will be rain or shine.
07-13-2005 21:56 boxdude is offline Send an Email to boxdude Search for Posts by boxdude Add boxdude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of boxdude: cspinc1
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Lucky Virginia, the Puppies 4 times

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH