Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » DETAILS - Derwood Maryland Concert » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DETAILS - Derwood Maryland Concert
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ben
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

DETAILS - Derwood Maryland Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here are the details:

Concert Date set for Wednesday July 6th.

Time - 7:30 PM

Location - Rock Creek Church (RCREEK.COM) in Derwood Maryland

Tickets - $12 in Advance. $15 after June 30th and at the door.

Contact - Pam@RCreek.com or 301-963-3993.

This year I am giving the guys 100% of the net proceeds. Last year we used the smalll profit to underwrite another concert. This year I want the guys to get all the money!!

Also, I am looking at putting together a special package for some of us rapid fans. I will amend this post within 48 hours with details on this.

So come out and support the Dogs.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and remember...

05-23-2005 09:16 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Ben
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-21-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ben
RE: DETAILS - Derwood Maryland Concert Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's the info on the special package for the Rock Creek concert:

Limited to 10 people!!!!!!!!!!

1) Private reception with the band to include 15 minute meet and greet and 30 minutes question/answer period. Punch, hors d'oeuvres, finger foods, etc to be served.

2) Premium/Guaranteed seating. Front row, center seats.

Cost is $50 per ticket.

Remember, all net proceeds will go to the guys. So come out and support them.

06-01-2005 10:58 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » DETAILS - Derwood Maryland Concert

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH