Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » no Jeff after all? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page no Jeff after all? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.002 Votes - Average Rating: 2.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
larryl
Collie

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

no Jeff after all? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

certain sources are reporting that "jeff" is not happening, but instead, a different album all together. "island dreams" we need news people!!!!!

crying in the dark

04-22-2005 18:46 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Homepage of larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that is THE news...

I guess they listened to carl Roll Eyes

04-22-2005 22:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so whats the deal and why would thy listen to carl?

~Mike Roe
04-23-2005 10:15 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
BigDork
Old English Sheepdog

images/avatars/avatar-314.jpg

It looks like Derri and Terry formed and alliance with Steve and kicked Mike off the Island of Jeff.

from the 7s board:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Don't tell anyone, but it looks like plans for "JEFF" are being scotched in favor of something altogether else......

Working title -- "Derri & Terri ditch Mike & go to the islands"......film at eleven.

from the Choir's board:
quote:
IndieHindie
Paul, yes I was thrilled to co-write that song with Terry. He's a hero to me. It was about his daughter, Noel, but you're right, it sure is relevant to me now! The only other songs I've written with Terry are the first two on the City on a Hill Christmas album. The Dogs never did record "Jeff" after all. Instead, we're doing a bizarre thing called, "Island Dreams." Never try to predict what those lunatics will do next!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 05-05-2005 22:37.

04-23-2005 10:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-3.jpg

Registration Date: 03-21-2005

I think its one of the major reasons its hard to announce stuff,
they get together and change their plans and do something
entirely different. Who knows they may still revisit Jeff at some
point? Poor Jeff, poor poor Jeff...

Grrrrr....rawff.....rawff..

04-23-2005 16:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

ah well as long as they are still making music and putting out cds I'm happy Pleased

~Mike Roe
04-23-2005 23:24 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

Amen to that Rob!

04-24-2005 20:33 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

anything's better than nothing!

04-25-2005 08:41 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

True. I just want some more music.

04-25-2005 10:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I think that is THE news...

I guess they listened to carl Roll Eyes

And a DAmb good thing they DID! Big Grin

04-25-2005 10:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Jace Jace is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-62.jpg

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Consider ourselves lucky. Back in the early Dog days, cds were few and far between. Remember?

04-26-2005 13:41 Jace is offline Send an Email to Jace Search for Posts by Jace Add Jace to your Buddy List
PuP
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-39.gif

Oh yeah? In my day we had to walk three miles in the snow with nothing but a breath mint for lunch just to get a Lost Dogs cassette!

Kids these days! They don't know how good they've got it!

04-26-2005 23:05 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I liked it better with the breath mints. The payoff was better at the end. I'm just a delayed-gratification kinda guy, I guess. Tongue

04-27-2005 07:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-15.jpg

scenic routes & little red riding hood were two exceptional discs...

In my mind they have not been equaled by the dogs... I think that there are definite songs that have equaled and can stand toe to toe with the material from the first two discs... but none of the complete recordings that they have done since have equalled the overall feel and fun and depth of those two discs...

flame away!

Tongue

04-27-2005 09:31 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

04-27-2005 12:32 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Scottish Terrier

quote:
Originally posted by phreaq
scenic routes & little red riding hood were two exceptional discs...

In my mind they have not been equaled by the dogs... I think that there are definite songs that have equaled and can stand toe to toe with the material from the first two discs... but none of the complete recordings that they have done since have equalled the overall feel and fun and depth of those two discs...

flame away!

Tongue

Want a breath mint, phreak? Big Grin

Ah, there we go.... come over here.... I'd like to introduce you to Real Men Cry.... Tongue

04-27-2005 13:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List
Tor The Magical Eunuch
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-223.jpg

Registration Date: 04-11-2005

more evil its a shame. Frown
04-29-2005 15:29 Tor The Magical Eunuch is offline Search for Posts by Tor The Magical Eunuch Add Tor The Magical Eunuch to your Buddy List
Eleanor
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-172.jpg

Roll Eyes

04-29-2005 23:17 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
phreaq phreaq is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-15.jpg

give me more drives along the scenic routes with the likes of little red riding hood, please.

~f

05-02-2005 08:04 phreaq is offline Send an Email to phreaq Search for Posts by phreaq Add phreaq to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

anyone else remember waiting for weeks for Scenic Routes to come out? Or was that just in Canada?

05-05-2005 22:03 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » no Jeff after all?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH