Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » VA Love this summer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page VA Love this summer
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
inconsolablelonging
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 03-26-2005

VA Love this summer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man oh man. 4 Lost Dogs shows in the great Commonwealth this year. Hallelujah thank you Lord. I'm going to all four hopefully. 3 Definitely the one in Vienna might be hard to work out. Any other Dogs fans going to the shows in VA. Holla! Island Dreams as an instrumental...? I'm so stoked about this I've always wanted an instrumental Dogs album after hearing Mike's two.

06-21-2005 08:28 inconsolablelonging is offline Send an Email to inconsolablelonging Search for Posts by inconsolablelonging Add inconsolablelonging to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aye it tis agnus... I've not heard it, but it has been
described to us as instrumental. It seems Terry and Derri
ditched Mike and went to the islands...
06-23-2005 11:05
jiminy
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

me want....me want....

Island dreams..I keep hearin people TALK aobut it, but apparently I missed the anouncement.

06-23-2005 12:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Dachshund

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

ok ok - nows I went to the homepage

there it lie.

never mind -
speaking of Nirvana....

06-23-2005 12:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » VA Love this summer

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH