Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Lost Dogs in OKC, OK 7/14/10 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in OKC, OK 7/14/10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CMPDon
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-15-2010

Lost Dogs in OKC, OK 7/14/10 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great show tonight - I'll post pics a little later. I don't have a set list, but much of the new album was played... "Traveling Mercies" was the sendoff. The guys hung around and visited with the fans, such as we were (maybe 100?)
07-15-2010 01:21 CMPDon is offline Send an Email to CMPDon Search for Posts by CMPDon Add CMPDon to your Buddy List
CMPDon
Miniature Poodle

Thread Starter Thread Started by CMPDon
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Couple of cellphone snaps:

CMPDon has attached these images (downsized versions):
One.jpg Two.jpg Three.jpg
Four.jpg

07-15-2010 10:43 CMPDon is offline Send an Email to CMPDon Search for Posts by CMPDon Add CMPDon to your Buddy List
CMPDon
Miniature Poodle

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More pix:

CMPDon has attached these images (downsized versions):
Five.jpg Six.jpg

07-15-2010 10:44 CMPDon is offline Send an Email to CMPDon Search for Posts by CMPDon Add CMPDon to your Buddy List
CMPDon
Miniature Poodle

Songs I remember being played:

Israelites and Okies
Dancin' on the Devil's Elbow
Turn it Around
The Glory Road - this is a great song live
America's Main Street
Dust in my Bowl
The World is Against Us - one of the highlights of the show!
Carry Me (I think - not positive this was played)

Encore
Sons of the Pioneers set - Tumbling Tumbleweeds and Cool Water
Breathe Deep (The Breath of God)
No Room for Us - dedicated to Gene Eugene

Finale
Traveling Mercies

This is not a complete list. Additions appreciated.
07-15-2010 12:20 CMPDon is offline Send an Email to CMPDon Search for Posts by CMPDon Add CMPDon to your Buddy List
THX1136 THX1136 is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-300.jpg

Registration Date: 06-27-2007

If they did the same songs as they did here at Zeke's you can add these:

Bullet Train
Bad Indigestion
Imagine That
No Room For Us
Eleanor
Moses in the Desert

As always, I was going to write them all down afterwards, but didn't and now I can't remember them all. It was a great show here as I am sure it was for you folks.

08-22-2010 16:20 THX1136 is offline Send an Email to THX1136 Homepage of THX1136 Search for Posts by THX1136 Add THX1136 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Lost Dogs in OKC, OK 7/14/10

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH