Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Joe's Java House, Wilmington, OH 5-22-10 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Joe's Java House, Wilmington, OH 5-22-10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Oldiesmann Oldiesmann is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Joe's Java House, Wilmington, OH 5-22-10 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you live in southwest or central Ohio, make your way to Wilmington to see The Lost Dogs at Joe's Java House on the 22nd. Wilmington is centrally located - an hour from Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus.

The cost of the concert will be $10 at the door. For more details, see http://www.joesjava.org

05-10-2010 20:59 Oldiesmann is offline Send an Email to Oldiesmann Homepage of Oldiesmann Search for Posts by Oldiesmann Add Oldiesmann to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Oldiesmann: CincyOldiesFan YIM Account Name of Oldiesmann: Oldiesmann View the MSN Profile for Oldiesmann
Oldiesmann Oldiesmann is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by Oldiesmann
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The guys are returning to Joe's on August 11th. Can't wait! I somehow missed the concert in 2010 (I believe I forgot about it and ended up having to work that night), so I'm really looking forward to this, as this will be my first time seeing them since they played in Williamsburg, Ohio 5+ years ago.

07-25-2012 21:49 Oldiesmann is offline Send an Email to Oldiesmann Homepage of Oldiesmann Search for Posts by Oldiesmann Add Oldiesmann to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Oldiesmann: CincyOldiesFan YIM Account Name of Oldiesmann: Oldiesmann View the MSN Profile for Oldiesmann
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » Joe's Java House, Wilmington, OH 5-22-10

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH