Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-301.jpg

Registration Date: 09-12-2006

Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't the line "I paid the price and leafed through every book that I could find" be "I paid the Preiss and Leafed through every book that I could find" in reference to the books by Byron Preiss and David Leaf?
11-03-2009 15:04 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh that's good... I'm sure the pun was intentional, knowing Mike... Cool

12-08-2009 13:14 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
Doctor Love Doctor Love is a male
Lost Dogs

images/avatars/avatar-251.jpg

Registration Date: 03-22-2005

RE: Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought I did spell those like that on the lyric sheet ~~

Doctor Love has attached these images:
6622.jpg
n7967.jpg

02-16-2010 01:57 Doctor Love is offline Send an Email to Doctor Love Homepage of Doctor Love Search for Posts by Doctor Love Add Doctor Love to your Buddy List
Oldiesmann Oldiesmann is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 03-29-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

You did Big Grin

03-01-2010 00:59 Oldiesmann is offline Send an Email to Oldiesmann Homepage of Oldiesmann Search for Posts by Oldiesmann Add Oldiesmann to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Oldiesmann: CincyOldiesFan YIM Account Name of Oldiesmann: Oldiesmann View the MSN Profile for Oldiesmann
cuteboy cuteboy is a male
I'm A Spammer

Registration Date: 05-31-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

05-31-2010 22:37 cuteboy is offline Search for Posts by cuteboy Add cuteboy to your Buddy List
clanmcleod clanmcleod is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-320.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whats up with that?
06-05-2010 12:45 clanmcleod is offline Search for Posts by clanmcleod Add clanmcleod to your Buddy List
vlricha vlricha is a female
Dachshund

Registration Date: 11-10-2006

Confused

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by vlricha: 06-11-2010 09:40.

06-08-2010 14:37 vlricha is offline Search for Posts by vlricha Add vlricha to your Buddy List
Big Jim Big Jim is a male
Miniature Pinscher

images/avatars/avatar-293.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

My bad - I see it now... I was just going by what I heard and I had not seen the lyrics for this one... Guess if I had sent in my $2 SASE for the lyric sheet way back when, I would have known this... Tongue

Very clever in any case... Cool

06-14-2010 15:21 Big Jim is offline Send an Email to Big Jim Homepage of Big Jim Search for Posts by Big Jim Add Big Jim to your Buddy List
THX1136 THX1136 is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-300.jpg

Registration Date: 06-27-2007

anybody know if Brian ever got to hear this tune? I've always wondered about that. I could see Mike getting it to him in some way if possible.

Thanks again for the show in July at Zeke's.

08-22-2010 16:26 THX1136 is offline Send an Email to THX1136 Homepage of THX1136 Search for Posts by THX1136 Add THX1136 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Lyrics and Chords » Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH