Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Close but no cigar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Close but no cigar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Curt Borders Curt Borders is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 09-13-2008

Sad Close but no cigar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This evening we have sadly been watching the Dogs (on GPS) coming closer and closer to our home town, but alas it is a private concert...
If I were a richman....
09-13-2008 19:07 Curt Borders is offline Send an Email to Curt Borders Homepage of Curt Borders Search for Posts by Curt Borders Add Curt Borders to your Buddy List
chazcaster chazcaster is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

In The Distance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Curt, on monday the Dogs will be in Bloomington for a coffee-house gig. Knock off work a couple of hours early, take a Wild Ride east on I-74, and in less than two hours you'll be there. You'll be glad you did.
09-13-2008 20:06 chazcaster is offline Send an Email to chazcaster Search for Posts by chazcaster Add chazcaster to your Buddy List
Garry
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 08-10-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unfortunately, that is what I did. I called the coffee house who informed me that the Lost Dogs would not be there until late afternoon. I took a half day of work off, driving over from Peoria and was there by 2:00 p.m., just in time to watch them get in their rv and leave. They had already played and packed by that time.

It was a bit of a disappointment but I understand how schedules run.

Garry
09-15-2008 19:35 Garry is offline Send an Email to Garry Search for Posts by Garry Add Garry to your Buddy List
chazcaster chazcaster is a female
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I feel your pain, I left work at 2:00, fortunately I called the coffee house before I left Decatur. A thousand pardons to Curt if he drove down from Moline. I'd love to hear from anyone who caught the show. Tomorrow the Dogs will be in Springfield at noon, I wonder if anyone will notice if I take a three hour lunch.
09-15-2008 20:48 chazcaster is offline Send an Email to chazcaster Search for Posts by chazcaster Add chazcaster to your Buddy List
pharmjimmy pharmjimmy is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

RE: Close but no cigar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Curt-

Hey Terry Taylor will be playing at our pharmacy on August 1st. visit www.districtdrugs.com

I know you emailed earlier this year, but alas I cannot find it.

Hope you can make.

jimmy
06-20-2009 16:32 pharmjimmy is offline Send an Email to pharmjimmy Homepage of pharmjimmy Search for Posts by pharmjimmy Add pharmjimmy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Close but no cigar

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH