Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Who Will Contribute To A T-shirt Fund? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: How can you contribute?
I cannot contribute, but will buy 1 shirt once they are printed. 5 45.45%
I cannot contribute, but will buy MORE THAN 1 shirt once they are printed 4 36.36%
I can contribute to the project and will buy at least one shirt. 2 18.18%
I will contribute, but do not want a shirt. 0 0.00%
I can neither contribute, nor buy a shirt...but would like one. 0 0.00%
Not interested. 0 0.00%
Total: 11 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Who Will Contribute To A T-shirt Fund? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
mo_jojo mo_jojo is a male
Greyhound

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 06-29-2005

Who Will Contribute To A T-shirt Fund? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's almost tour time, and I'm thinking Tshirts again. I say, let's just do it and get some shirts printed for the summer tour.

Powers that be...who do we talk to? At this point, any logo any color any price will do. I just want a shirt. I'll put up the first $150 for the project to get rolling, and will purchase a couple of shirts in addition. Who's with me? Can anyone contribute, or at least state your willingness to purchase a shirt or two?

06-17-2006 02:43 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Greyhound

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow. 2 voters.

I guess this means no T shirts.

Ok. I see that the horse is dead. No more T shirt talk from me unless there is a miracle.

At least I still have my Clay Aiken World Tour shirt to wear to the Roxana show.

06-23-2006 01:41 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
dfroystad
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-06-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would love a Lost Dogs shirt....
06-26-2006 09:49 dfroystad is offline Send an Email to dfroystad Search for Posts by dfroystad Add dfroystad to your Buddy List
Audiori J
unregistered

Well, who knows if the album sells well...and there are reprintings of the CD and it keeps selling...the Dogs might have enough to invest in printing new shirts and recording more. Cool
06-26-2006 10:43
Nailteat Nailteat is a male
Golden Retriever

images/avatars/avatar-282.gif

Registration Date: 06-02-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Well, who knows if the album sells well...and there are reprintings of the CD and it keeps selling...the Dogs might have enough to invest in printing new shirts and recording more. Cool

I will buy one. Sadly I cannot contribute. Crying

06-26-2006 11:33 Nailteat is offline Send an Email to Nailteat Search for Posts by Nailteat Add Nailteat to your Buddy List
weeney dog weeney dog is a male
Miniature Poodle

images/avatars/avatar-228.gif

Registration Date: 06-21-2006
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Sure-ts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was in a band called Lost Dog in '91, a year before I heard of Lost Dogs, so I'm good fer a couple-

--Mark Twain
06-26-2006 19:26 weeney dog is offline Send an Email to weeney dog Homepage of weeney dog Search for Posts by weeney dog Add weeney dog to your Buddy List
Greyhound

Thread Starter Thread Started by mo_jojo
Put Some Dogs Stuff On Ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Audiori, do you think the boys would sign some photos, posters, CD's, or other desirable collector's items to put on ebay to raise some cash for a shirt printing? Maybe you could auction a lunch with the band for one of the upcoming shows or something.

Some of you smart guys might have some better ideas (heck, some of you dumb guys probably have better ideas Big Grin ), and if so, would you voice them here, so we can make our tshirt dreams a reality?

Maybe we can each clear out our garages and attics, hold our yardsales at our homes, and contribute some of the money to the MUST HAVE A DOGS' SHIRT charity fund.

BTW. Thanks to all who have voted at the top of this thread.

06-29-2006 01:44 mo_jojo is offline Send an Email to mo_jojo Search for Posts by mo_jojo Add mo_jojo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » Who Will Contribute To A T-shirt Fund?

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH