Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » concert in Albuquerque » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page concert in Albuquerque
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nate Nate is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 08-22-2008

concert in Albuquerque Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm thinking of driving 5 hours for the show in New Mexico, how serious are the guys about making the show? I have no other interests in Albuquerque other than some good Mexican food.
08-22-2008 22:47 Nate is offline Send an Email to Nate Search for Posts by Nate Add Nate to your Buddy List
lam77s

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: concert in Albuquerque Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nate
I'm thinking of driving 5 hours for the show in New Mexico, how serious are the guys about making the show? I have no other interests in Albuquerque other than some good Mexican food.

They will definitely be there! It's very high priority. They don't have very many places along the way that are set in stone, but that one is. Hope you can make it!

Linda
08-27-2008 19:59 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Homepage of lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Upcoming Concert Information » concert in Albuquerque

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH