Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Pics from Dallas show,7/26/07 on myspace » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pics from Dallas show,7/26/07 on myspace
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TomTom TomTom is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 04-08-2005

Pics from Dallas show,7/26/07 on myspace Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a folder on my page on MySpace of some pictures from the concert here in Dallas, if anyone is interested. I have 13 pics in the folder, I have another folder that has 8 pics from the Tyler Tx concert last year. Also have a folder with some Phil Keaggy pix, if there are any Keaggy fans here. I tried to upload some pics here on the board but not having any luck. Doesn't help that I am a computer idiot. The address is

www.myspace.com/goodtxntom

click on the View my: pics link

Tommy
08-29-2007 23:09 TomTom is offline Send an Email to TomTom Search for Posts by TomTom Add TomTom to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TomTom: tomtheapostle
DaLe DaLe is a male
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-206.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2005
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NiCe Cool

thanks

08-30-2007 10:15 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Pics from Dallas show,7/26/07 on myspace

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH