Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Canadian Promoter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Canadian Promoter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

images/avatars/avatar-269.gif

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Canadian Promoter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We need a Canadian Promoter, come on people!

06-04-2007 14:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
RE: Canadian Promoter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so... now the dogs are offering a "sale" on their performances... anyone want to get together and bring them to Ontario, I can likely find a place to play for free, anyone want to pool their loonies and get something together, small bills included? PM me, or whatever.

06-22-2007 21:13 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Doke Doke is a male
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 06-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ron,

I'm in Waterloo. Email me at doke001@hotmail.com with more info.
06-23-2007 18:29 Doke is offline Send an Email to Doke Search for Posts by Doke Add Doke to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Scottish Terrier

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

done.

06-24-2007 13:54 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » Canadian Promoter

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH