Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » pictures from Livonia show » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page pictures from Livonia show
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Registration Date: 06-30-2005

Attention pictures from Livonia show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

here we go!
my pics from 3 Lost Dogs shows!
Enjoy!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/phyllo65/my_photos
07-01-2005 20:48 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
trcf
Dachshund

images/avatars/avatar-257.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

RE: pictures from Livonia show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks. I guess things worked out for Mike and the rest of the Dogs. Any chance of getting a copy of that DVD?
07-01-2005 22:15 trcf is offline Send an Email to trcf Homepage of trcf Search for Posts by trcf Add trcf to your Buddy List Add trcf to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of trcf: LeslieLet YIM Account Name of trcf: LeslieLet View the MSN Profile for trcf
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

Thread Starter Thread Started by ginkgo
RE: pictures from Livonia show Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will do a trade if ya have any,but if not,sure...e-mail your address to phyllo65@gmail.com and PROMISE to send the Dogs a donation!
10$ would be appropriate
07-01-2005 22:55 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
the fifth dog the fifth dog is a female
Beagle

images/avatars/avatar-151.gif

Registration Date: 07-13-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what dvd are we talking about here?

07-13-2005 04:30 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing em.
07-13-2005 12:45
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

it's a DVD of the june 29th concert in Livonia MI i recorded myself
07-13-2005 22:21 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
Beagle

ginkgo, is there a way to get this dvd? Smile

07-14-2005 02:52 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
ginkgo ginkgo is a male
Chihuahua

sure...send the Dogs a donation and e-mail your address to phyllo65@gmail.com
07-17-2005 17:35 ginkgo is offline Send an Email to ginkgo Search for Posts by ginkgo Add ginkgo to your Buddy List
Beagle

quote:
Originally posted by ginkgo
sure...send the Dogs a donation and e-mail your address to phyllo65@gmail.com

could you send me a private message with details?

07-18-2005 00:46 the fifth dog is offline Send an Email to the fifth dog Homepage of the fifth dog Search for Posts by the fifth dog Add the fifth dog to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for the fifth dog
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » Concert Reviews and Pics » pictures from Livonia show

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH