Lost Dogs Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » All day singing and searching.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page All day singing and searching....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Henry V.
Miniature Poodle

Registration Date: 05-31-2005

All day singing and searching.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone,
Well im new on this group, and i think im the only lost dog fan in the other side of the ocean...
I love the dogs since scenis routes came out, and im also big fan fron DA, 77s, The choir and Adam Again...

Im From Costa Rica, but now im studying in Spain.... i think im the only person who listen a full volume a LOST DOG album, in this side of earth... i have the all, also the DVD....

By the way, i want to know if any of you guys have any idea about the Roe/Taylor "All day singing and dinning on th ground"... i have tried to find a copy, but it seems to be out of stock or out of print everywhere i look in the internet... i've been searching everywere and NOTHING... that's SAD, anybody know if theres gonna be a re-release?

wouldnt it be great??? also a re-release of "echoes of faith: aka play naked" by the 77s, live unplugged album, or "darn floor big byte" by DA... demos from adam again??? i dream these releases some day see the light....

well, im happy to be oart of this group, take care all of you.... blessings!!!
05-31-2005 13:36 Henry V. is offline Send an Email to Henry V. Search for Posts by Henry V. Add Henry V. to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Border Collie

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 03-23-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for news on All Day Sing.. check here http://www.thelostdogs.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=105

~Mike Roe
05-31-2005 14:12 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Homepage of rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of rob 3.0: digitalrob3 YIM Account Name of rob 3.0: flashfan77
Audiori J
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah we could have more printed. Probably need to at this point.
06-01-2005 08:57
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Lost Dogs Message Board » On Topic Discussion » General Discussion » All day singing and searching....

Virtual-Turk
Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH